[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Any thought to adding a "cast level 20 fire burst on hit" weapon to this build? It would seem with the amount of hits we proc, this could be good free damage. We also have the belt open for cooldown reduction. I'm trying the chieftain version this league and think it could synergize well.
"Buffs expire faster" modifier at trialmaster's trials synergies with duration reduction stacking. Pick this modifier ASAP for easy trials!
"
jonburroughs wrote:
Any thought to adding a "cast level 20 fire burst on hit" weapon to this build? It would seem with the amount of hits we proc, this could be good free damage. We also have the belt open for cooldown reduction. I'm trying the chieftain version this league and think it could synergize well.

unless you were the guy i talked to about a week ago in game about it, unsure how useful it would be, as it has a 1 second cooldown, which doesnt really play towards tornado's strengths, not to mention youd be losing all the phys damage to spells that really makes tornado good, especially for chieftain.

It might work? from a glance, i dont think itd be better. Hopefully someone can prove me wrong though :)
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
jonburroughs wrote:

unless you were the guy i talked to about a week ago in game about it, unsure how useful it would be, as it has a 1 second cooldown, which doesnt really play towards tornado's strengths, not to mention youd be losing all the phys damage to spells that really makes tornado good, especially for chieftain.

It might work? from a glance, i dont think itd be better. Hopefully someone can prove me wrong though :)

did you see all the talk about the weapon switching? making aspect 0.9 and adding a second dps item
Just looked at your profile. So I assume the weapon Aspect of the Avian stacks with the boots? That's pretty cool. How is it working out so far?
"
jonburroughs wrote:
Just looked at your profile. So I assume the weapon Aspect of the Avian stacks with the boots? That's pretty cool. How is it working out so far?

the weapon gain the aspect of the spider and since its on the weapon with the +2 socketed support and 15% increased quailty i get 70% less skill effect duration with the less duration support

so long story short my aspect is at 0.9sec and i am thinking about runing a prism guardian shield and i can fit in phantsmhal haste with enhance 4 for another 11% expriten of buffs

right now i am just boerd and i run a second weapon with high quality and +2 support for the enhance so i get 19% buff expire faster

but with the prisam guardian i can reach around 3k hp and run all the auras and haste

how is it so far? its decent i am 2 lazy to craft a second good dps weapon but with a second good dps weapon i assume its more dps then the 2h we use

so far i did any conq and few elder/shaper invtetion guardians and it went perfectly fine

i am doing this build for fun not looking too much into it and i am only playing like 10% of what i used to play so dont take my pob as an exmple :)
Last edited by phantom_god on May 11, 2021, 1:11:07 PM
I dont see anything Fireburst could bring into the build. You cant run it 7link in a twohander. The 1sec cooldown is just way too much to give up Disintegrator for that.
Also theres no point in making it 4link in a onehander.
Thats just my opinion but the cooldown is just too much for a poisonbuild.

Did a 100% deli fully juiced t19 burial chambers with the daggers yesterday. They work just fine and the dps seems better than with the staff. Also I think clear is better with em since you're spawning a lot more tornados. Did the t19 without any corpse explosions from chest or cluster. (Got the cluster upgraded now, been running just a plain Kaom's all the way)

Poison's true damage per second is hell to try and calculate but my personal experience says the daggers are not a bad option. My PoB isn't showing unholy damage numbers but everything dies within 7 seconds if I stand next to them, including Sirus and Maven.

Awesome guide Supaspork! Mucho appreciated! ^_^
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
jonburroughs wrote:

the weapon gain the aspect of the spider and since its on the weapon with the +2 socketed support and 15% increased quailty i get 70% less skill effect duration with the less duration support

so long story short my aspect is at 0.9sec and i am thinking about runing a prism guardian shield and i can fit in phantsmhal haste with enhance 4 for another 11% expriten of buffs

right now i am just boerd and i run a second weapon with high quality and +2 support for the enhance so i get 19% buff expire faster

but with the prisam guardian i can reach around 3k hp and run all the auras and haste

how is it so far? its decent i am 2 lazy to craft a second good dps weapon but with a second good dps weapon i assume its more dps then the 2h we use

so far i did any conq and few elder/shaper invtetion guardians and it went perfectly fine

i am doing this build for fun not looking too much into it and i am only playing like 10% of what i used to play so dont take my pob as an exmple :)

Love it. Please share updates!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Sharing Boss Kills

Maven Kill - https://youtu.be/JM8TPo2hYDo
Oshabi Kill - https://youtu.be/4zh2yzV22hA
Cortex Kill - https://youtu.be/fqiIfcSCwco

For stationary bosses I would recommend gem swap GMP and Duration for Awakened Unbound and Poison Support

For semi moving bosses I would normally go with GMP + Awakened Unbound, replacing duration

For Map Bosses, I think almost no need to swap you can retain GMP and duration and almost same damage / time of kill

would love to see your pob

Sorry didnt read right away, here's my POB literally just imported my chars didnt make any adjustments on the link: https://pastebin.com/KegLyrZ6
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Can this build do uber atziri or are all the undirected hits too much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info