[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

If your curious about what happens when you do get "Buffs expire faster" during an Ultimatum, i made a quick video:

Last edited by dhgfghdhg5 on May 17, 2021, 8:16:18 AM
LOL. The rng on those razor blades.
I am curious what your flask and gems setup is for Sirus, Maven and Feared?
Last edited by Mercuic on May 17, 2021, 9:54:32 AM
Hi, how do i use spiders instead of tornadoes? Thanks so much
Hi,

you need to purchase the Spark Spider Skill Effect.

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/alternate-skill-effects#microtransaction-SparkSpiders

After you purchased it:

Your Inventory has a tab called Cosmetics.

You should be able to find your skill gem there and apply the MTX to it.

Cheers!
I tried to buy a 6-link to use 6 gems, but it's not possible. What you write there in Best Version and ingesting 6L is not true. When using 6L I need 62 mana. At 5L I need 44 mana. For the previous setup 3L + 3L I needed about 41 mana. My mana capacity is 43, so I had to take an unnecessary point in the tree for the 5-lin.
Is the build not resolved or where is the error?
My build:
https://pastebin.com/7ugEEpfT
Last edited by NestoSVK on May 17, 2021, 7:39:32 PM
thanks so much
"
Takanohana wrote:
Hey there,
Looks really nice!

So after reading through most pages and watching the videos to fully understand the build I thought about the shopping-list, prices as of right now:

Head 4ex
Boots 6ex
Hands 4ex
Rings 2x5ex
Amulet 10c
Staff 10c+4ex
Body 4-10ex
Belt 2ex (+EyeGem 1ex)
PrEye 4ex
Grand Spectrum 3x10c
Large Cluster 8ex
Medium Cluster 2x50c
Small Cluster 2x25c

So about 54 Exalted for the items.
Then start the gems and add "some more ex" on top of it.

Well, back to farming Currency for me :-D
PS: Definitly -not- a cheap/mid-budget build.

Safe travels.

unsure where you got 90% of the prices from.

"
NestoSVK wrote:
I tried to buy a 6-link to use 6 gems, but it's not possible. What you write there in Best Version and ingesting 6L is not true. When using 6L I need 62 mana. At 5L I need 44 mana. For the previous setup 3L + 3L I needed about 41 mana. My mana capacity is 43, so I had to take an unnecessary point in the tree for the 5-lin.
My build:

Ahhh, you know what, forgot to take out the very last part of the gem slots on the staff it currently says
"Add in an Increased Aoe, or Increased Duration if you have the 6L Available, or put in a portal gem like I do :)"

But it does say 5L is best version, not 6L, and that is because of the mana issue. Levels themself generally fixes it, at 94 i got 44 mana available, and it goes up 1 or 2 per level, just an oversight, sry D:

If you REALLY want to get the 6th link, you could drop precision, probably not worth it though.
Last edited by Supaspork on May 18, 2021, 12:29:13 AM
"
NestoSVK wrote:
My build:

I run a 6L since i also added Increased AOE on the staff to affect whitering step and PB. Basically swapped some gems for gloves and boots

Gloves (linked)
level 4 Enlighten
HoP
HoA
Vitality

Boots (linked)
Lightning Warp
Woke swift affliction
Lesser Duration
Precision

Basically dropped faster casting to run 6L after all warp benefits from the swift affliction and lesser duration.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
I definitely don't understand the Mana situation either. I'm level 90 and with all Auras I'm currently sitting at 31 mana while Withering Steps needs 43(lvl19 gem).
Doesn't matter right now cause I didn't buy the Vitality Watcher's Eye yet, so I can deactivate Vitality.
But what is going on there? I would definitely not have enough Mana available with a few more levels either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info