[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
HI Supaspork,

I have played this build last leageu, I will play it again next leageu taking a break this time.

I was wondering if you can suggest a HH version of this build. I have tried HH with chieftain last leageu it was super nice for mapping could manage 80% delirium.

I like chasing HH every leageu and next time I want to play this shadow version with HH if possible and explody chest do you think it is doable and what would you suggest?

Would love to see HH included in your guide.

You can find my chieftain version char is named AgentSmash.

Wouldnt you just end up getting a bunch of duration buffs which would break this build? This build doesnt benefit from cast speed either. Its a matter of getting the duration as little as possible.
Did anyone do trialmaster with this build yet?
this build looks funky and awesome, I love it! will definitely play it at some point. because of the nature and concept of the build, I was wondering if you could afk blighted maps with it. it looks to me as if you could just stand on the pump and u let the tornadoes just... go nuts, just like minions would.

opinions? proof?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Hey brother me again,

I was just wondering if there was any way to add perma phasing to this build and/or to have ailment immunity? Is Assassin the only viable choice or can I play other Ascendancies? Cheers bro its going alright so far.
Oh, what am I doing wrong that I only have 0.37 in the tornado? Thanks for advice
https://pastebin.com/qeQ2U7jH
"
cocomoloco wrote:
this build looks funky and awesome, I love it! will definitely play it at some point. because of the nature and concept of the build, I was wondering if you could afk blighted maps with it. it looks to me as if you could just stand on the pump and u let the tornadoes just... go nuts, just like minions would.

opinions? proof?

its a dodge build with like 4.5k hp 1 good hit and ur gone
"
NestoSVK wrote:
Oh, what am I doing wrong that I only have 0.37 in the tornado? Thanks for advice

your missing few % reduced skill effect on 1 of the ringsa and u want -1.94 on the boots and gloves

but the bigest problom is that you dont have awakaned swift afflication that alone its 25% reduce skill effect duration it should be on the boots

I noticed in the PoB that have Unholy Might is checked in config, but I don't see in the build where that's coming from. Am I missing something?
"
Travesty9090 wrote:
I noticed in the PoB that have Unholy Might is checked in config, but I don't see in the build where that's coming from. Am I missing something?

What should be my priority?
I imagine the following what to buy first:
1. Watcher's Eye affected by Vitality
2. Awakened Swift Affliction
3. Awakened Deadly Ailments Support
Correct order?
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
NestoSVK wrote:

your missing few % reduced skill effect on 1 of the ringsa and u want -1.94 on the boots and gloves

but the bigest problom is that you dont have awakaned swift afflication that alone its 25% reduce skill effect duration it should be on the boots

What should be my priority?
I imagine the following what to buy first:
1. Watcher's Eye affected by Vitality
2. Awakened Swift Affliction
3. Awakened Deadly Ailments Support
Correct order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info