[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"

he explins that u want to get chance to hinder jewel :) so u can proc it

if anyone wants to buy the helm for this build with "Plague Bearer Buff grants 20% to Poison Damage over Time Multiplier while Infecting"

i am the only 1 in the market i sell it for 20ex pm me

IGN:cant_see_for_shit

i have one too !

by the way, he is priced ;)
Last edited by Niiito on Apr 27, 2021, 6:21:16 PM
"
Niiito wrote:
"

he explins that u want to get chance to hinder jewel :) so u can proc it

if anyone wants to buy the helm for this build with "Plague Bearer Buff grants 20% to Poison Damage over Time Multiplier while Infecting"

i am the only 1 in the market i sell it for 20ex pm me

IGN:cant_see_for_shit

i have one too !

by the way, he is priced ;)

nice price lol gl with that :P
ive been seeing post about Spider MTX having lesser damage? which one is better now? Would like to get your experience
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
antje123 wrote:
Hey it's me again, is lightning warp needed at all? I was thinking of dropping it to add an enlighten to the heralds and vitality so I can level vitality up to level 20. Any thing else I can do to this to make it full afk spec or is this the most afk you'll get haha

Needed? No, but id definitely keep it as a travel skill is super useful, you can get rid of faster casting though, or move it to the staff if you really want to

"
ive been seeing post about Spider MTX having lesser damage? which one is better now? Would like to get your experience

So the Spark Spider MTX is currently not working as of 3.14, for some reason it got removed, they are "investigating it" according to my bug report, haven't heard anything back other than that,

but it wasn't less dps, it just gave the tornado's more projectile speed, so they moved farther, but didnt hit a stationary target as much, cuz they moved faster. they still hit the same amount, just weren't ontop of the target as long.
Last edited by Supaspork on Apr 28, 2021, 12:25:02 AM
Hey Mate,

very nice build attempt. Played this once as fire convers and loved it.
Was thinking of trying that in ulti, but wanna know first how this performs in t16 ultis. Not rly looking for a bosskiller build atm, but thought this might be dope with the league mechanik.
Was wondering how it is without the explo mode though, and how the survivability is.
Started with a flameslinger sitting at around 2mio doit atm but find it quite stressfull and hectic to play in ultimatums and also dies too often.

Think i have around 20ex to start with didnt check the current prices tbh, but wanted to ask how it performs in high tier maps first.
Hey, So far im doing t14-15 and its doing great in ultimatum, as long as you have the watchers eye you dont really die as long as you dont get one shotted. Damage feels okay to me.Its a dodge build tough so you do die ocasionally
hey i would love some help here

after marking everything it says i am still missing around 400k xp comapred to the pob you show?

https://pastebin.com/wgWU9BxF

if somne 1 can check it out it will be awsome

note:i did put on a ring with 10% reduced for both and -1.95 on the boots but it doesnt seem to change i know it does and i am working on it my aura right now is 0.13 and 0.14

why does my dps so far behind?
"
phantom_god wrote:
hey i would love some help here

after marking everything it says i am still missing around 400k xp comapred to the pob you show?

https://pastebin.com/wgWU9BxF

if somne 1 can check it out it will be awsome

note:i did put on a ring with 10% reduced for both and -1.95 on the boots but it doesnt seem to change i know it does and i am working on it my aura right now is 0.13 and 0.14

why does my dps so far behind?

Hello,Here is some thing i noticed:

First of all you are missing 2 small cluster jewel which add some damage, You are using grand spectrum, You can use jewels with chaos damage and res, you also have some levels to go :) Awakened deadly ailments ..
That's a start.

"

THEY FIXED IT, WE CAN NOW USE SPIDER MTX AGAIN!
"
Supaspork wrote:
"

THEY FIXED IT, WE CAN NOW USE SPIDER MTX AGAIN!

Oh thats nice, do you think of turning off spider mtx for boss fight or keep wearing it?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info