[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
NestoSVK wrote:
"
Travesty9090 wrote:
I noticed in the PoB that have Unholy Might is checked in config, but I don't see in the build where that's coming from. Am I missing something?

I don't understand what's missing in PoB
"
Travesty9090 wrote:
I noticed in the PoB that have Unholy Might is checked in config, but I don't see in the build where that's coming from. Am I missing something?

Large Cluster with Overwhelming Malice

"
NestoSVK wrote:

What should be my priority?
I imagine the following what to buy first:
1. Watcher's Eye affected by Vitality
2. Awakened Swift Affliction
3. Awakened Deadly Ailments Support
Correct order?

Swift Affliction first
Watcher's second (maybe, its still expensive)
Deadly Ailments when you have your duration down completely,

but until you're sitting at around 0.12 as duration on your Avian buffs the build is weaker than most builds on this budget.

The duration is the crux of the build.
"
RinF_ wrote:
"
Travesty9090 wrote:

Large Cluster with Overwhelming Malice

Got it, thank you. I am the big dumb.
Last edited by Travesty9090 on Apr 30, 2021, 2:21:38 PM
Thank you for advice. I bought Awakened Swift Affliction and it dropped to 0.15
I wonder what the difference will be.
But vitality will be the second priority, I will buy it as a second, because it is not good with survival.
"
NestoSVK wrote:

Correct order?

The awakened deadly ailments can definitely wait awhile before other upgrades, but id put the watchers eye and awak swift affliction pretty equal in their terms. But i suppose the watchers eye would be first, because you can use regular swift affliction, but its gonna be quite a bit worse comparatively.

"
Travesty9090 wrote:

Unholy might comes from Overwhelming malice on the large cluster jewel

"
antje123 wrote:
Hey brother me again,

I was just wondering if there was any way to add perma phasing to this build and/or to have ailment immunity? Is Assassin the only viable choice or can I play other Ascendancies? Cheers bro its going alright so far.

Quartz flask + withering step, should have 100% uptime clearing, only time you wouldn't would be bosses.
Alternatively, there is a phantasmal haste version which is slightly worse in terms of dps (7-8%), but gives us slightly more tornados/second, this can be paired with the watchers eye mod "you have phasing while affected by haste".

As far as other ascendencies, chieftain is the only other viable one i see currently, ranger one is possible, but requires mirror tier gear for similar performance(only tried to pob this one)

"
cocomoloco wrote:
this build looks funky and awesome, I love it! will definitely play it at some point. because of the nature and concept of the build, I was wondering if you could afk blighted maps with it. it looks to me as if you could just stand on the pump and u let the tornadoes just... go nuts, just like minions would.

opinions? proof?

Cannot afk blights, being poison needs time for some of the bosses, which you wont have enough of an area coverage to do so, not to mention some of the mobs hit hard, and as we are dodge based, not mitigation, wouldn't survive being afk not moving

"
Supaspork wrote:
"
NestoSVK wrote:

Correct order?

The awakened deadly ailments can definitely wait awhile before other upgrades, but id put the watchers eye and awak swift affliction pretty equal in their terms. But i suppose the watchers eye would be first, because you can use regular swift affliction, but its gonna be quite a bit worse comparatively.

"
Travesty9090 wrote:

Unholy might comes from Overwhelming malice on the large cluster jewel

"
antje123 wrote:
Hey brother me again,

I was just wondering if there was any way to add perma phasing to this build and/or to have ailment immunity? Is Assassin the only viable choice or can I play other Ascendancies? Cheers bro its going alright so far.

Quartz flask + withering step, should have 100% uptime clearing, only time you wouldn't would be bosses.
Alternatively, there is a phantasmal haste version which is slightly worse in terms of dps (7-8%), but gives us slightly more tornados/second, this can be paired with the watchers eye mod "you have phasing while affected by haste".

As far as other ascendencies, chieftain is the only other viable one i see currently, ranger one is possible, but requires mirror tier gear for similar performance(only tried to pob this one)

"
cocomoloco wrote:
this build looks funky and awesome, I love it! will definitely play it at some point. because of the nature and concept of the build, I was wondering if you could afk blighted maps with it. it looks to me as if you could just stand on the pump and u let the tornadoes just... go nuts, just like minions would.

opinions? proof?

Cannot afk blights, being poison needs time for some of the bosses, which you wont have enough of an area coverage to do so, not to mention some of the mobs hit hard, and as we are dodge based, not mitigation, wouldn't survive being afk not moving

can you please answer to me why when i buy less duartion support 21/23 they both drop from 0.13 and 0.14 to 0.13 and 0.13 i am missing decent boots mine is only 1.85 and 1 of the rings is 9% instead of 10

so do i want boots+ ring+less duration 21/23

or not?

well i just got 10% reducd as a second ring and the buffs are on 0.13 wiche is weird cus my gloves are -1.97 and the boots are -1.85 so how come they are the same duration? i am trying to buy less duartion 21/23 but nobody sells :o

appeanrlty u need the boots to be -1.94 and the less duration 21/23

just a theory i came up with but why dont we use farruals fur? i mean even if we dont use swift afflication with less duration i am pretty sure we will be siting on max power and frenzy charges at all times and we gain the aspect of the cat for free it should be nice no?
Last edited by phantom_god on Apr 30, 2021, 8:12:50 PM
i look on poe ninja, some peoples still use phantasmal haste, there is any reasone ?
"
i look on poe ninja, some peoples still use phantasmal haste, there is any reasone ?

"Buffs on You and nearby Allies expire faster", which ends up procing more tornados.
"
"

"Buffs on You and nearby Allies expire faster", which ends up procing more tornados.

also uses 50% mana reservation, which is a ton, ends up being less dps compared to agony+purity combo
I tried this build a few (2) leagues ago and was a bit disappointed by the single target damage at that time.
I know this is not a designated bosskiller, but I'd hoped for a little more.

Was wondering if you've perhaps explored the option of adding an active skill to the build (besides plaguebearer).
Especially would be interested in a combination with death's oath, as it seemly also scales with chaos damage and preserved the playstyle of this build.
Probably would have to run it as an occultist though.

Not sure how this would impact the poison damage as it is. chances are the dps will be lower, just another aura in the mix.
However it does still sounds interesting to me and perhaps worth exploring.

Ever messed about with anything like this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info