[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
skibs wrote:
Anyone know if using the Spark Spider MTX increases the range of the Tornados?

I have it on and it appears the spiders range is much higher than the default Tornados, although this could be just a graphical bug.

what? you are using a spark MTX for tornado's?
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
skibs wrote:

I have it on and it appears the spiders range is much higher than the default Tornados, although this could be just a graphical bug.

Yeah, GGG updated it so that skills granted through items can have MTX. For some reason I am able to apply the spark MTX to Tornados

"
skibs wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
skibs wrote:

Yeah, GGG updated it so that skills granted through items can have MTX. For some reason I am able to apply the spark MTX to Tornados

This is an amazing buff, thanks for sharing this.
"
VKpD wrote:

This is an amazing buff, thanks for sharing this.

agreed! tyvm
Tried this and ít was one the most fun builds I've ever played. Got to 0.13 aspect duration rather easily.

I'm still very amused that how you came up with this. Very next lvl sh*t :p
Last edited by Spedde on Jan 26, 2021, 5:58:55 AM
So I've started making this build and absolutely love it. I have however ran into a problem during ritual league. There are random periods of times where I just stop making tornados for 1-2 seconds, which leads me to get killed. Any idea what causes this?
A different but similar problem: I also stop producing tornados if I go afk too long, might be related but I don't know.
Thanks for any feedback.
"
So I've started making this build and absolutely love it. I have however ran into a problem during ritual league. There are random periods of times where I just stop making tornados for 1-2 seconds, which leads me to get killed. Any idea what causes this?
A different but similar problem: I also stop producing tornados if I go afk too long, might be related but I don't know.
Thanks for any feedback.

I also had this happen and assumed I was getting Silenced my mobs.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Silence
"
I also had this happen and assumed I was getting Silenced my mobs.

I want to look into this further. It could be that but the wording is odd. The helmet says "trigger" rather than cast. This might get around silence but I don't know the mechanics well enough.

There really isn't much info on tornados out there but I saw a post about silence and Poet's Pen where silence stops poet's pen from working. Poet's pen also says trigger so I'd assume it is the same case. I'll have to grab up a warding flask until I can get an anti-silence corrupt on one of the grand spectrums or something.

Thanks!
Hello everyone,

many people are asking if this build is still working and I can tell you honestly - IT IS WORKING PERFECT. I've geared it (and I was surprised how cheap parts for it are! 75% lower than in Heist league)

With some investment (50ex+) it clears 100% delirium maps with no problems ;) It's way easier and more funnier to play than self-poison BV. And before I had really good minmaxed self-poison BV worth around mirror.

So for lower content like 60% delirous you don't need anything special.

If you're still wondering I dimish your doubts - BUILD IS STILL GREAT!!!

Have fun playing it!
"
xhsadudux wrote:
Hello everyone,

many people are asking if this build is still working and I can tell you honestly - IT IS WORKING PERFECT. I've geared it (and I was surprised how cheap parts for it are! 75% lower than in Heist league)

With some investment (50ex+) it clears 100% delirium maps with no problems ;) It's way easier and more funnier to play than self-poison BV. And before I had really good minmaxed self-poison BV worth around mirror.

So for lower content like 60% delirous you don't need anything special.

If you're still wondering I dimish your doubts - BUILD IS STILL GREAT!!!

Have fun playing it!

Are you using the Haste setup for 100% deli content, or the Banner/Agony route?
Last edited by foloed on Jan 27, 2021, 4:45:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info