[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Supaspork wrote:

Yeah, its definitely that awakened swift affliction thats doing you in, big difference there. my recommendations to start are atleast -1.80 on boots/gloves, -8% on rings, the 20/20 less Duration and awak swift affliction, will get you easily clearing most content with just that gear setup.

Yeah, the build overall, isnt a league starter, but it works fairly well for the investment required, 10-15ex will get you clearing all but the highest content basically without much issue which is hard to do on a lot of builds

Yeah I sold my phantasmal haste and that gave me the currency to get the awakened swift afliction. With my current gear setup I am at .18/.18 duration on the might/flight. Everything seems fine except I just die sometimes. I want to do kaom's heart but I need 4G at least on either my staff or gloves and both of those would be 4 off colors. Trying to work on my own research vorici for the time being and then hopefully I can craft 3G then vorici the staff.
Would this come out to be more dps than a poison or phys->fire bv build? This looks super fun to play.
Love this build for clearing maps and other content where you can move. However the cluttered rituals and boss arenas with Maven adding things are starting to be an issue. Currently at 5100 hp and I have doubts another 500 with good gear will stop the one shots. I could see just running unique maps for xp but I don't feel like skipping the atlas content this league. Might shelve the build for later, it's been very enjoyable playing this.
What are your thoughts on using a Craiceann's Carapace instead of a kaom's heart or alternative chestpiece? You could get up to 30% phys dmg reduction, which could help with not getting one-shot as well.
What are your thoughts on using a Craiceann's Carapace instead of a kaom's heart or alternative chestpiece? You could get up to 30% phys dmg reduction, which could help with not getting one-shot as well.
"

cant use more than 1 aspect at a time, so it would only be for the stats.
"
Supaspork wrote:
"

cant use more than 1 aspect at a time, so it would only be for the stats.

Didn't know that, thanks.
A little sad though, no all aspect builds. :(
Last edited by Ashen_Moonlight on Jan 29, 2021, 2:36:44 PM
Hey dude
Thanks for this build!
Clears T16 Juiced maps really fast, 20/20 simulacrums easy, basically does everything, awesome build, my gear below, currently at 0.12 on Avian, think I should upgrade gloves for even more, or am I just being greedy? :D
also the belt could do with an upgrade I know ^^

Spoiler
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Jan 29, 2021, 6:42:36 PM
"
Hey dude
Thanks for this build!
Clears T16 Juiced maps really fast, 20/20 simulacrums easy, basically does everything, awesome build, my gear below, currently at 0.12 on Avian, think I should upgrade gloves for even more, or am I just being greedy? :D
also the belt could do with an upgrade I know ^^

Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying the build!

If you want to push the build further, theres a decent number of things you can do.

Id definitely shoot for the -1.93 or around there for both gloves boots, alternatively/additionally, you can get the 3 passive large cluster, the % inc damage corrupt kaoms, or swap to replica shroud of lightless with abyss jewels, or even an explody chest with a good bit of life on it. Your belt is also a good choice, try to get that 30% chaos damage hunter mod on it
Thanks for the reply.
will take all this into account, thanks :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info