"
hubdelafonk wrote:
"
Ryudo_Ace wrote:
"
nope, thats the old non-updated one.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Thank you! it worked.

I have another question. There is never mentioned the fact, that the tornados deal chaos damage or stack poison.

I switched from toxic rain to saqawal´s tornado and i have the feeling that im not dealing any damage.

I skilled damage over time, chaos damage and poison in my tree.

Base tornado damage is physical. Check that you have all sources of less/reduced duration (your duration should be around.0 13 / 0.15) and that you have 100% chance to poison

This ^^^, the poison damage itself, really isnt that much per stack, at most you will probably get 90k in ideal conditions, we are going for massive AMOUNTS of stacks, so 120 stacks, of a 90k dot, is still quite a bit of dmg, obv not upwards of 100's of mills, but holds it own, got a late start this league and haven't had as much time as i'd like to play, so haven't been able to try it out to see how the nerfs feel yet

I did put a little snippet of general info about what happened to the build at the front of the guide, phantasmal haste unfortunately wont be worth using anymore since they for some reason, just gutted it? literally was the only build that used it (only 16 people used it lvl 99 or 100, 12 were tornado) :| FML
Last edited by Supaspork on Jan 19, 2021, 11:58:06 PM
Anyone try this build in 3.13 yet? Is it still good?
"
Anyone try this build in 3.13 yet? Is it still good?

Am curious about this is as well. If it's still viable, definitely going to throw it together!
If nothing goes right, go left.
The key items are so expensive at the moment. I don't understand why. It's not like Saqawal's was meta or anything...

Standard Try Hard Mode, The only differences I feel at the very high end of this build is that it takes about 8 seconds longer to kill a really beefy kiosis and Legion encounters sometimes don't get all the warriors killed. Also MS a bit nerfed but dont kill the build nearly as bad as expected since ms and phasing are huge priorities to this build.. Granted My boots are pretty GG.. I still feel that If I was 5MS slower it wouldn't be an issue.

I would imagine that scaling this over time from white to yellow to red maps would be just fine in league and possibly easier to craft the needed cluster jewels again. Also Last league I farmed timetwists like OP stated in his guide and I made a good amount of ex by hitting 9%'s while doing so. Also My belt is obv harvest crafted but was using a Torrents reclamation for the Movespeed and fhr last leauge and it worked just fine, while having different jewels.

GL Exiles. I'm staying standard this league for personal reasons but This build at the high end is still very strong, It went from HOLY FUCK to Damn Good.
Last edited by MeneXCIX on Jan 23, 2021, 12:49:09 PM
"
MeneXCIX wrote:

Standard Try Hard Mode, The only differences I feel at the very high end of this build is that it takes about 8 seconds longer to kill a really beefy kiosis and Legion encounters sometimes don't get all the warriors killed. Also MS a bit nerfed but kill the build.. Granted My boots are pretty GG.. I still feel that If I was 5MS slower it wouldn't be an issue.

I would imagine that scaling this over time from white to yellow to red maps would be just fine in league and possibly easier to craft the needed cluster jewels again. Also Last league I farmed timetwists like OP stated in his guide and I made a good amount of ex by hitting 9%'s while doing so. Also My belt is obv harvest crafted but was using a Torrents reclamation for the Movespeed and fhr last leauge and it worked just fine, while having different jewels.

GL Exiles. I'm staying standard this league for personal reasons but This build at the high end is still very strong, It went from HOLY FUCK to Damn Good.

also tried my guy from heist, was still strong, easily did t16 100% deli, like i said in a previous post, the build is still viable, just not as much damage, so higher tier content, might take like, 20% longer than it did before, since we lost about 20% dps, defensive is nearly the same
Are you thinking of staying with Haste then? It seems like it meshes too well even with the nerf.
"
VKpD wrote:
Are you thinking of staying with Haste then? It seems like it meshes too well even with the nerf.

Herald of agony + purity would be better than haste currently, so, no, probably wont stick with haste, i MIGHT if i can get the phasing on haste watchers eye again, because its only slightly worse than the agony+purity now
Went ahead with the haste version after nabbing the right eye for cheap. Just putting my foot into red maps and it's doing ok. I'm looking forward to late game with this. Been really fun so far.
Anyone know if using the Spark Spider MTX increases the range of the Tornados?

I have it on and it appears the spiders range is much higher than the default Tornados, although this could be just a graphical bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info