[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

nvm i got his level 100 POB fixed my questions lol
Last edited by Horridz on Nov 26, 2021, 9:11:28 PM
"
Lesnoj wrote:
"
ruuuuuu wrote:
I was getting frustrated with not having good enough spell block / spell suppression that i just decided that the best defense is killing everything before they do anything lmao.

Min-maxed the living shit out of my tree and doubled my dps with cluster jewels and co. Currently sitting at 40m dps and using Rumi's to cap out block and having alot more fun lol.

I am also using jewel implicits to mitigate not having Purity of Elements for ailment immune.

Tempest Shield - Shock Immune
Brine King + 4 Reduced Chill Effectiveness - 110% Chill Reduction (Effectively Immune)
Abberath + 3 Reduced Ignite Duration - 105% Reduced Ignite Duration (Effectively Immune)

For anyone interested

https://pastebin.com/9g9X6iLe

Thank you for the build but you build is around 100ex :) for that money every build will be viable :D

its actually way more than that, and more like a highly minmaxed build to mess around with if interested lel
"
ruuuuuu wrote:

its actually way more than that, and more like a highly minmaxed build to mess around with if interested lel

Seems there is no way to have this build shine without high investment :/
"
Lesnoj wrote:
"
ruuuuuu wrote:

Seems there is no way to have this build shine without high investment :/

the biggest problem with reave is that it feels extremely sluggish without high attack speed, and paradoxica isn't helping. But paradoxica is still the best dps option before a really really strong foil replacement.

Tbh you can mess around with pob for a 12 node 12% attack damage with shields (or whichever that works since 12 node atk with shield base is expensive) cluster with minimum 3% attack speed and 35% effectiveness and decide if its a good investment to go for.

When i got my 12 node cluster, my dps went up from almost 20m to 27m with each small node being extremely powerful lol

theres alot of minmax to be done but it feels quite bad on slow attack speed, and being an impale based build definitely doesnt help with clearing
"
ruuuuuu wrote:

the biggest problem with reave is that it feels extremely sluggish without high attack speed, and paradoxica isn't helping. But paradoxica is still the best dps option before a really really strong foil replacement.

Tbh you can mess around with pob for a 12 node 12% attack damage with shields (or whichever that works since 12 node atk with shield base is expensive) cluster with minimum 3% attack speed and 35% effectiveness and decide if its a good investment to go for.

When i got my 12 node cluster, my dps went up from almost 20m to 27m with each small node being extremely powerful lol

theres alot of minmax to be done but it feels quite bad on slow attack speed, and being an impale based build definitely doesnt help with clearing

My dmg is not great but I can live with it, my biggest problem is survivability.
Even that I have 5,7k hp and 75% blocking + 30% spell block with all res capped and 25% chaos, I still get one shot kill from main bosses or metamorfs in maps 15-16 :(
Last edited by Lesnoj on Nov 27, 2021, 2:21:06 AM
Build does close to 20% more damage if you change absolutely nothing except to swap reave for cyclone. Especially if you use Paradoxica, because cyclone has a flat 8-42 extra damage on it.
I know you desperately want reave to be good, but cyclone is a meme for a reason.
"
Bahamut256 wrote:
Build does close to 20% more damage if you change absolutely nothing except to swap reave for cyclone. Especially if you use Paradoxica, because cyclone has a flat 8-42 extra damage on it.
I know you desperately want reave to be good, but cyclone is a meme for a reason.

Unfortunately, this is true.

Good build and all, but honestly, as it stands if you follow the guide, Reave just doesn't feel good.

Perhaps as suggested before, if tree/gear changes to include more attack speed and other stats, it might become a reave build.

Just changed to cyclone a while ago and absolutely melting stuff as it stands.
No sure guys what do u mean by just replacing the Reave with Cyclone, I just did it and my dmg when from 15M to 5M so whats the benefit ? U need channeling skill for cyclon, that means u need to redo sockets in your armor to make cyclone shine
Last edited by Lesnoj on Nov 27, 2021, 8:21:27 AM
"
windrunner15 wrote:
"
Bahamut256 wrote:

Unfortunately, this is true.

Good build and all, but honestly, as it stands if you follow the guide, Reave just doesn't feel good.

Perhaps as suggested before, if tree/gear changes to include more attack speed and other stats, it might become a reave build.

Just changed to cyclone a while ago and absolutely melting stuff as it stands.

What links you running for cyclone? actually would rather play cyclone as it just feels better sadly. Reave looks so cool but yeh as you guys stated. Terribly sluggish. I find I die a bit because you get stuck attacking with reave. Vaal reave even worst lol keeps you in place
Just random rare foils and some tree changes for dex until paradoxica?

Just hit maps.

All your jewels are unique, I might use a rare one for mana leech, think it's rare for decent/good rings & cheap at the same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info