[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Lesnoi, thanks you for your advices. I tried to make some changes, but i was still dissatisfied with the result for this money, i think the easiest way for me in this case is to choose another one build:((
If you like reave, build it, it's pretty cool BUT pure One-Handed physique with imaple isn't as good as before.

The budget version is not satisfactory, a toxic rain is much more efficient and much more tanky.

This is not the OP's fault, this is due to the 3.14 nerfs.

My suggestion to the OP is to remove the title this build can T19, it definitely can't do it satisfactorily unless you invest an absurd amount of coin and change some things, this is the biggest BAIT of this topic and that's why there are so many complaints from frustrated people .
Last edited by kenbak on Nov 22, 2021, 9:35:17 AM
Well said :) This build is fun to play and I hope that one day someone who knows how to write guides will make a proper guide for Reave build :)
Remi's build guide is astonished compare to this.
Question, if we change the pantheon to eliminate the blind, which does get rid of it, but also removes the Crit bonus, and we don't get the stun prevention due to the notable changing to second sight, why not just unspec that notable and not have to use that Pantheon, while regaining an extra passive from unspeccing second sight?

Unless we can hit 100% chance to hit without the pantheon, doesn't that make the most sense in the end? Or is there something I am missing?

Also, I am running quite garbage gear currently (most expensive items are the paradoxica and the unique jewels, besides watcher's, since I can't afford it yet), and I have been able to clear all content I have encountered thus far, mostly with face tanking. The hardest content so far ironically is the scourge mechanic when the stacks get high, but I think that is mostly due to me not having the spell suppression and higher spell block.

I wish I could be like the people here throwing 90ex at the build, because then the content would be even easier. So far I have done up to T16 maps, while carrying a friend who was often dead on the boss floor. T15s are usually a joke at this point except for when I enter the scourge.

I struggle to make money, but have finally saved up about 2 ex. Working on locating Aul myself (so far I am around depth 230), but any advice for next steps would be great. I died to sirus since it was my first time encountering him ever, but I think once I get into the better gear I should be able to do that too.

Any tips on what I should get next to bridge the gap?
Last edited by Fendin on Nov 23, 2021, 2:20:04 AM
"
Fendin wrote:
Question, if we change the pantheon to eliminate the blind, which does get rid of it, but also removes the Crit bonus, and we don't get the stun prevention due to the notable changing to second sight, why not just unspec that notable and not have to use that Pantheon, while regaining an extra passive from unspeccing second sight?

Unless we can hit 100% chance to hit without the pantheon, doesn't that make the most sense in the end? Or is there something I am missing?

Also, I am running quite garbage gear currently (most expensive items are the paradoxica and the unique jewels, besides watcher's, since I can't afford it yet), and I have been able to clear all content I have encountered thus far, mostly with face tanking. The hardest content so far ironically is the scourge mechanic when the stacks get high, but I think that is mostly due to me not having the spell suppression and higher spell block.

I wish I could be like the people here throwing 90ex at the build, because then the content would be even easier. So far I have done up to T16 maps, while carrying a friend who was often dead on the boss floor. T15s are usually a joke at this point except for when I enter the scourge.

I struggle to make money, but have finally saved up about 2 ex. Working on locating Aul myself (so far I am around depth 230), but any advice for next steps would be great. I died to sirus since it was my first time encountering him ever, but I think once I get into the better gear I should be able to do that too.

No, you are correct. Think OP did realise it was a mistake eventually and swapped it out. He just didn't update the guide. Either that or you can overstack accuracy to mitigate the blind like you said.

Don't see why you are struggling to make currency in sc trade though...you can easily make 90 ex over the weekend. Don't bother farming aul yourself and I would just buy the ammy if that is the next upgrade you want. They go for 10ex if im not mistaken which is easily obtainable in 2-3 hours of farming solo without mf gear.
"
"
Fendin wrote:

No, you are correct. Think OP did realise it was a mistake eventually and swapped it out. He just didn't update the guide. Either that or you can overstack accuracy to mitigate the blind like you said.

Don't see why you are struggling to make currency in sc trade though...you can easily make 90 ex over the weekend. Don't bother farming aul yourself and I would just buy the ammy if that is the next upgrade you want. They go for 10ex if im not mistaken which is easily obtainable in 2-3 hours of farming solo without mf gear.

Hi SolaceinSolipsism!
been following your build even prior to you getting the mageblood. Has been great thus far.

Do you have any advice for how I should improve my build from here on?
Have approx 12Ex budget, maybe more in the near future.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/qW1Ay9dj

Also saw that you went Inspirational instead of First to strike Last to fall.
Is that a change after getting mageblood, or should one change to that too?

Thanks!
your advice + KMQ's guide has been great.

Cheers
"
AlvanJustice wrote:
"
"
Fendin wrote:

Hi SolaceinSolipsism!
been following your build even prior to you getting the mageblood. Has been great thus far.

Do you have any advice for how I should improve my build from here on?
Have approx 12Ex budget, maybe more in the near future.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/qW1Ay9dj

Also saw that you went Inspirational instead of First to strike Last to fall.
Is that a change after getting mageblood, or should one change to that too?

Thanks!
your advice + KMQ's guide has been great.

Cheers

I've actually been swapping between inspirational vs first to strike and experimenting myself...I swapped from first to strike because when I was on autopilot mode farming t19 triple beyond maps, I died to moving while bleeding and inspirational couldn't out regen it so I thought what the heck...might as well get more dps since I have no bleed immunity lul. But with my level of gear, the dps don't really matter anymore so either talent is fine...i might even go conqueror notable in the future just for the 10% dmg taunt reduction to safely hit lvl 100. Inspirational is like almost a 5+% dps boost plus I managed to squeeze in another vitality aura with enlighten 4.

You can do alot of things with 12ex. Bottled faith flask is good or +1 gems belly. If you are not struggling for hp (since u have a rare glove vs my unique), then a crit+extra curse is also pretty useful.

Hello everyone,

I am trying to follow the PoBs in the 1st post, but in that PoBs the masteries in the tree are not selected!

Could someone help me to select the masteries?

Thank you!
Hey all, few questions/problems I am having with the build.

1) I am having issues staying alive/killing mobs/bosses before I have ramped up my AoE/dmg/charges/as/ect.

Going into some fights without full Vaal abilities and charges is just insta death. Especially in maps w/ no regen where I have to go up and hit an enemy to leech more.

2) How is OP @ 99% crit chance!? I have invested a decent and I am @ around 50%.

3) What is the important change with Brutal Restraint Jewel? Is it Second Sight?

Thanks! Having fun
Hey Solacein i have come to a bit of a full stop in this build.
I notice you are still using Haemophilia gloves so would you recommend i swap over to those instead of what i am using. Vulnerability curse on them of course.
It would take a fair bit of playing around but if you think it is worth it i will give it a go.
Watchers eye will happen just not sure when.
Thanks for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info