[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Indy101 wrote:
Hey all, few questions/problems I am having with the build.

1) I am having issues staying alive/killing mobs/bosses before I have ramped up my AoE/dmg/charges/as/ect.

Going into some fights without full Vaal abilities and charges is just insta death. Especially in maps w/ no regen where I have to go up and hit an enemy to leech more.

2) How is OP @ 99% crit chance!? I have invested a decent and I am @ around 50%.

3) What is the important change with Brutal Restraint Jewel? Is it Second Sight?

Thanks! Having fun

1) idk really, i solved this issue by just killing everything before i die lmao
2) flasks, bottled faith and crit chance during flask effect suffixes on a flask gives alot
3) second sight, with points in tree and precision you can pretty much cover the downsides
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hey Solacein i have come to a bit of a full stop in this build.
I notice you are still using Haemophilia gloves so would you recommend i swap over to those instead of what i am using. Vulnerability curse on them of course.
It would take a fair bit of playing around but if you think it is worth it i will give it a go.
Watchers eye will happen just not sure when.
Thanks for that.

I'm also 1 challenge away from quitting the league so probably won't be back in this thread haha. As for my gear-wise, I really hate haemophilia in my glove slot but guaranteed explosion mod is kinda a must for juiced triple beyond maps or simulacrum as a pure melee character. If you enjoy your current playstyle/clearing speed, then a rare gloves would be so much better.
Been running this build whole league and after I did some changes in the passive tree acquiring 100% spell sup(with only 1 spell sup item) it rly started to shine. Before I just died instantly to almost any spell even with 80% res. I also managed to maintain the same dps if not even gaining some by min/maxing the passive tree falling bk to a version very similar to OPs previous league versions of this build using 2x thread of hope.
https://pastebin.com/4epAVvS2
I was getting frustrated with not having good enough spell block / spell suppression that i just decided that the best defense is killing everything before they do anything lmao.

Min-maxed the living shit out of my tree and doubled my dps with cluster jewels and co. Currently sitting at 40m dps and using Rumi's to cap out block and having alot more fun lol.

I am also using jewel implicits to mitigate not having Purity of Elements for ailment immune.

Tempest Shield - Shock Immune
Brine King + 4 Reduced Chill Effectiveness - 110% Chill Reduction (Effectively Immune)
Abberath + 3 Reduced Ignite Duration - 105% Reduced Ignite Duration (Effectively Immune)

For anyone interested

https://pastebin.com/9g9X6iLe

"
"
AlvanJustice wrote:

I've actually been swapping between inspirational vs first to strike and experimenting myself...I swapped from first to strike because when I was on autopilot mode farming t19 triple beyond maps, I died to moving while bleeding and inspirational couldn't out regen it so I thought what the heck...might as well get more dps since I have no bleed immunity lul. But with my level of gear, the dps don't really matter anymore so either talent is fine...i might even go conqueror notable in the future just for the 10% dmg taunt reduction to safely hit lvl 100. Inspirational is like almost a 5+% dps boost plus I managed to squeeze in another vitality aura with enlighten 4.

You can do alot of things with 12ex. Bottled faith flask is good or +1 gems belly. If you are not struggling for hp (since u have a rare glove vs my unique), then a crit+extra curse is also pretty useful.

Just upgraded my belly of the beast, and woah the +1 to all gem lvl increased my overall DPS by quite abit, loving the DPS output now.

Now to look for bottled faith and I'll be all set. Unsure if i'll be able to make it, but I assume T19 triple beyond maps are the best way to rush for level 100?

Sick tips, thanks bro.
"
AlvanJustice wrote:
"
"
AlvanJustice wrote:

I've actually been swapping between inspirational vs first to strike and experimenting myself...I swapped from first to strike because when I was on autopilot mode farming t19 triple beyond maps, I died to moving while bleeding and inspirational couldn't out regen it so I thought what the heck...might as well get more dps since I have no bleed immunity lul. But with my level of gear, the dps don't really matter anymore so either talent is fine...i might even go conqueror notable in the future just for the 10% dmg taunt reduction to safely hit lvl 100. Inspirational is like almost a 5+% dps boost plus I managed to squeeze in another vitality aura with enlighten 4.

You can do alot of things with 12ex. Bottled faith flask is good or +1 gems belly. If you are not struggling for hp (since u have a rare glove vs my unique), then a crit+extra curse is also pretty useful.

Just upgraded my belly of the beast, and woah the +1 to all gem lvl increased my overall DPS by quite abit, loving the DPS output now.

Now to look for bottled faith and I'll be all set. Unsure if i'll be able to make it, but I assume T19 triple beyond maps are the best way to rush for level 100?

Sick tips, thanks bro.

Nah T19 triple beyond are rippy as fk and inefficient unless you have HH belt with a support running behind you. Even then, the amount of stuff onscreen is insane and sometimes my pc can't handle it so I just freeze and die. Best way to hit 100 in record time is still breachstones and legion 5-ways.
hey mate, I got a headhunter dropped to me and I'm now building this build to farm 100% delerium ect. Could I use the headhunter instead of ryslatha's? or is rys just too good to swap out?
"
NeggyK wrote:
hey mate, I got a headhunter dropped to me and I'm now building this build to farm 100% delerium ect. Could I use the headhunter instead of ryslatha's? or is rys just too good to swap out?

Then do what I do which is to equip HH while mapping then swap ryslatha's in for bossing.
will try it out when I get there, you tried big boy juiced maps with and without hh?
"
ruuuuuu wrote:
I was getting frustrated with not having good enough spell block / spell suppression that i just decided that the best defense is killing everything before they do anything lmao.

Min-maxed the living shit out of my tree and doubled my dps with cluster jewels and co. Currently sitting at 40m dps and using Rumi's to cap out block and having alot more fun lol.

I am also using jewel implicits to mitigate not having Purity of Elements for ailment immune.

Tempest Shield - Shock Immune
Brine King + 4 Reduced Chill Effectiveness - 110% Chill Reduction (Effectively Immune)
Abberath + 3 Reduced Ignite Duration - 105% Reduced Ignite Duration (Effectively Immune)

For anyone interested

https://pastebin.com/9g9X6iLe

Thank you for the build but you build is around 100ex :) for that money every build will be viable :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info