[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

I really wanted to love this build as the gameplay looks fun, having got to level 90 however, I rerolled off Reave and haven't looked back. I followed everything, had all the items etc and it just didn't feel good. I don't understand how you were so smooth in the video either, I couldn't get it feeling like that.

Might be me, but I persisted for a while.
"
Bahamut256 wrote:
Build does close to 20% more damage if you change absolutely nothing except to swap reave for cyclone. Especially if you use Paradoxica, because cyclone has a flat 8-42 extra damage on it.
I know you desperately want reave to be good, but cyclone is a meme for a reason.

Any decent cyclone build you could link to that would be fairly easy switch?
Last edited by lagsmoke on Nov 27, 2021, 8:43:12 PM
There is a very similar base build for cyclone, its respec will cost you no more than 45-50 regret, even fully invested at 96.

https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ultimate-cyclone-slayer-build-guide

For me personally I just dropped out a multistrike for infused channeling and that was more than enough to clean maps. If you wanted to maximize it, you would want to take advantage of this builds excellent leech and abuse damage at full life support.

keep in mind there is nothing wrong with slayers build itself, the problem is simply reave is not in a good place right now.
Not real sure where you guys are getting a damage increase from using cyclone over reave cause i get a 15% damage reduction.
If you would make your profiles public so we can compare then it would be good.
However saying this cyclone is a much smoother skill than reave and therefore a better play style skill.
Its not only about skills, this build is 2h wihtout main jewels that Reave guild is using, that means you need to get the jewels and it wont cost you only 40 regret orbs :)
Its easier to make a new build :(
"
Lesnoj wrote:
Its not only about skills, this build is 2h wihtout main jewels that Reave guild is using, that means you need to get the jewels and it wont cost you only 40 regret orbs :)

Ok I had to try it first and then write it down :) had to make some item changes in armor do get one socket as blue and to change resistances, but over all this build looks nice and dmp is also ok, specialy when u use vaal cyclone on a boss :D I am also using rage skill that seem to be nice when u get 30+ charges up.
Last edited by Lesnoj on Nov 28, 2021, 8:01:36 AM
"
Lesnoj wrote:

You don't have to change anything. This build is well written, just recolour your chest, use Cyclone and Infused Channeling Support, deal with mana issues (mods on rings,chest or +/- 100 unreserved mana)and enjoy deathelss maping (even in a Nightmare mode). Single target is probably worse then Reave but at least for me it's decent. Low speed Paradoxica works just fine. Im using Cyclone, Impale, Melee Physical Damage, Infused Channeling, Brutality and Pulverise.

Author of this build did 110% from Reave potential but this skill just wont work well in current meta, at least if you still want to level up you character.
Last edited by WojciechG on Nov 28, 2021, 8:25:11 AM
Yeah you are right, I am already enjoying unstoppable power of cyclone :D
Doing T16 maps like T1 with Reave :D
"
WojciechG wrote:
"
Lesnoj wrote:

You don't have to change anything. This build is well written, just recolour your chest, use Cyclone and Infused Channeling Support, deal with mana issues (mods on rings,chest or +/- 100 unreserved mana)and enjoy deathelss maping (even in a Nightmare mode). Single target is probably worse then Reave but at least for me it's decent. Low speed Paradoxica works just fine. Im using Cyclone, Impale, Melee Physical Damage, Infused Channeling, Brutality and Pulverise.

Author of this build did 110% from Reave potential but this skill just wont work well in current meta, at least if you still want to level up you character.

just did this with gems in PoB and lost 50% of damage. What did I wrong?
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/R6iPs6Sb
Because right now im happy with build. 2 days and smth like 3 ex done with
Take out Rage its not that good as with Reaver. Pulverise is better and be carfule you have Second sight node active, so your not stun immune. Switch the jewels (instead of Empyrean)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info