[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Nice one.
Does this work for regular Standard league?
Just came back after 2 years of inactivity, wanted to pick this one up.
"
flash.yura wrote:
"
WojciechG wrote:
"
Lesnoj wrote:
Its not only about skills, this build is 2h wihtout main jewels that Reave guild is using, that means you need to get the jewels and it wont cost you only 40 regret orbs :)
Its easier to make a new build :(

You don't have to change anything. This build is well written, just recolour your chest, use Cyclone and Infused Channeling Support, deal with mana issues (mods on rings,chest or +/- 100 unreserved mana)and enjoy deathelss maping (even in a Nightmare mode). Single target is probably worse then Reave but at least for me it's decent. Low speed Paradoxica works just fine. Im using Cyclone, Impale, Melee Physical Damage, Infused Channeling, Brutality and Pulverise.

Author of this build did 110% from Reave potential but this skill just wont work well in current meta, at least if you still want to level up you character.

just did this with gems in PoB and lost 50% of damage. What did I wrong?
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/R6iPs6Sb
Because right now im happy with build. 2 days and smth like 3 ex done with

You are missing a lot of potential damage by not having flat physical damage on rings/ammy/gloves.
Paradoxica doubles ALL damage. Steel rings are the way to go but expensive, you can get a lot of flat phys on your ammy.
"

just did this with gems in PoB and lost 50% of damage. What did I wrong?
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/R6iPs6Sb
Because right now im happy with build. 2 days and smth like 3 ex done with

"
You are missing a lot of potential damage by not having flat physical damage on rings/ammy/gloves.
Paradoxica doubles ALL damage. Steel rings are the way to go but expensive, you can get a lot of flat phys on your ammy.

Not sure the best person to be giving advice is someone who has ignored 50% of map pack size literally the entire league lol. Reave is plenty strong, look at the people in the thread who have completed practically all of the content in Scourge. I'm about to be at 8 Uncharted Realms passives and I am not a good player by any stretch. Your build should be at a similar power level because you have similar gear to me.
Last edited by SometimesBoobsAreGay on Nov 29, 2021, 7:17:48 AM
Cyclone feels much better but I've got an issue - how to prevent stuns wihout loosing Second Sight (great DPS buff and some dex as well). Stun treshold from Armour Mastery isn't enough.
Anyone able to look over my gear and let me know where my damage is falling short. My PoB is only showing 5m dps. My gear is close to the 50ex build he posted. Thanks!
Unwavering stance for stun immune.
"
NeggyK wrote:
Reave looks so cool but yeh as you guys stated. Terribly sluggish. I find I die a bit because you get stuck attacking with reave. Vaal reave even worst lol keeps you in place

I've found that I'm just getting better at Reave the more I play it. I changed FROM a Cyclone build to this Reave build. I don't get stuck attacking with Reave, ever. You should be left/right clicking constantly and you have to pick when to use Vaal Reave as well, or be actively using your flask when you Vaal. I don't think this build is as bad as people think. I've only invested a few ex and I'm able to clear T16 maps. I expect it to get better with more gear as my stuff is pretty average.
My main issue is not the cyclone or reave, for me I have made quite good two builds I think, but even if I can clear very easily T16 I still die on one hit from the main boss or metamorphs. So, I can do 4 maps without dyeing and in the 5th the boss will kill me 2x-3x with my 6k hp and 15,7k amor and all my xps are gone, so I just can’t get over my 92lvl :(
Without precision what is your accuracy? Needs to be 100%.
Your brutal restraint is Balbala, needs to be Nasima to get second sight.
However if you take this you will be blinded and your accuracy will become even worse. I had to get some accuracy on items as well as precision to make this work.
Also a reave helm enchant would help.

Edit : this is in answer to "PHEONIXSTATUS" question.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Nov 30, 2021, 3:54:49 PM
Could I please grab some advice on the next steps for myself?
I haven't invested a whole lot of ex into the build (due to not having any).

Some things I see:

- Chaos Resist is still -60% or -25% with flask
(struggling to find items but not that easy at the moment)

- Accuracy is sitting at 95%, even with 3 accuracy nodes
(I assume getting +Accuracy is the way here?)

- Armour is only 11K / 64% reduction
(I know I need a new shield and body which I'm hoping will help here)

- Block is 76%, Spell Block is 34%, Suppression is 0%
(this seems to be working, I don't die a huge amount atm)

- I can afford to lose more resist as it's over capped right now
(once my chest piece comes off it'll drop another -44F/-43C)

What can I do for damage? I'm noticing in 'some' T16 maps that I'm struggling a little to take down yellow/blue mobs in a decent timeframe, then getting stuck on some bosses. I'd really like more damage out of the build.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info