[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hey, hope someone can look at my char, nearly 20EX invest, but still having hard time with white Minotaur (damage spec), did I make mistake at some crucible points or ?

Thanks so much
"
Alialun wrote:
"
IceCube22 wrote:
with which 5 gemes should i connect vaal reave? in the guide i only see 4 and a flask. in the pob impale is also there.

- Vaal Reve
- brutality
- multistrike
- rage
- melee physical damage
- and impale or what?

The post got scuffed and all item/gem links are shifted by 1 forward. The 1st gem from each link belongs to the previous one. So impale belongs to the Reave.

ahhhhh oke wait.
-----------------------------------
- Vaal Reve
- brutality
- multistrike
- rage
- melee physical damage
- impale
------------------------------------
- tempest shield
- ancestral warchief
- phantasmal ancestral protector
- steelskin
- leap slam
- anomalous reckoning
- life gain on hit support
- anomalous power charge on critibal support
- double strike
- melee physical damage support
- brutality support
- multirtike support
- dread banner
- blood and sand
- blood rage
- arrogance support
- pride

is that right?

this is very important to understand the build. when you see how the gemes are connected you can figure out for yourself how the gemes interact with each other.

thanks you helped me a lot!
"
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Over cap does not work, 50% is the best you can get i believe.
Once again i must say i am no expert.

Now my problem is there any way i can help my defenses, i recently got killed 5 times on an expedition encounter, mods seemed doable, left me 1 portal for minotaur which i manged. So a juiced expedition is harder than minotaur on same map?
Any help appreciated.

U need to read the versatile combatant skill buddy lol! Overcap does not work but you need 25% overcap for max spell block :)

Yeah thanks for that "Solace". So many variables in this build confuses me a bit but you are right - LTR.
if arrogance and pride are not to be connected. then what is arooganz good for?
I am very confused reading this build. The POB and your gem links don't line up. your gem links have you using Rage support, but it's nowhere in the POB. What should I try to follow, as a long time player with the intelligence of a first time player?

Also, what is Purity? I'm not seeing a gem called Purity at all.
Last edited by Man_of_Milk on Nov 21, 2021, 4:58:47 PM
"
Man_of_Milk wrote:
I am very confused reading this build. The POB and your gem links don't line up. your gem links have you using Rage support, but it's nowhere in the POB. What should I try to follow, as a long time player with the intelligence of a first time player?

Jeah this guide sucks. The Build is really nice. Someone should do a nice Guide like the Build.

Go read Page 159. i asked something like you. I think the answer can help you as well.
"

IceCube22 wrote:
"
Man_of_Milk wrote:

Jeah this guide sucks. The Build is really nice. Someone should do a nice Guide like the Build.

Go read Page 159. i asked something like you. I think the answer can help you as well.

It's unfortunate as I just respecced into this build, and it seems to work on white maps so far, unlike my last build.

Only other thing that confuses me is where he gets +1 maximum totem, as the nodes for it are pretty far away from allocated nodes, and the build says to keep both totems up.
Last edited by Man_of_Milk on Nov 21, 2021, 8:19:43 PM
"
Man_of_Milk wrote:
"

IceCube22 wrote:
"
Man_of_Milk wrote:

It's unfortunate as I just respecced into this build, and it seems to work on white maps so far, unlike my last build.

Only other thing that confuses me is where he gets +1 maximum totem, as the nodes for it are pretty far away from allocated nodes, and the build says to keep both totems up.

if you're talking about panopticon, the only use for grabbing that node with a large threads of hope is for the totem buff effect it gives. the difference is pretty huge for 1 point as you're using that threads to grab mana leech and block nodes anyway
"
superhuy44 wrote:
Hey, hope someone can look at my char, nearly 20EX invest, but still having hard time with white Minotaur (damage spec), did I make mistake at some crucible points or ?

Thanks so much

https://pastebin.com/49xDMQZk

Hi my POB, hope someone can have a look

I'm saving for +1 curse and Assasin Mark Ring

p/s: attack feels really slow, only decent when hit 50 rage
Last edited by superhuy44 on Nov 22, 2021, 2:37:33 AM
"
superhuy44 wrote:
"
superhuy44 wrote:

Thanks so much

https://pastebin.com/49xDMQZk

Hi my POB, hope someone can have a look

I'm saving for +1 curse and Assasin Mark Ring

p/s: attack feels really slow, only decent when hit 50 rage

Then get more attack speed :) Swap out melee phys dmg for close combat or something else...get precision attack speed jewel and use self-cast blood rage.

You are pretty geared so there is no reason you should be struggling. At this point, you don't even need double strike for bossing.
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Nov 22, 2021, 3:47:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info