[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

"
Can someone help to calculate my dps in pob?
https://pastebin.com/60FhJ6e7
Cant understand what should i switch when i am using duals.

So the build is almost min-maxed. When i am using authors pob, just using my items and clasters, i have around 25 million dps. I guess it count just with 1 paradoxica. Boss damage is really high, as well as good in clearing(thx to explo chest). Killing guards without gem swap in 2 seconds. Got a lot upgrades today, but even without them a9 sirus is a joke. Maven is hard, first time didnt kill her, cant remember circles xd. She is very fat as well and we need to stay close to her. I think when i just learn mechanics, it wouldnt be a problem. First time i died on the last phase, my damage was twice lower than now. Ill try to run 6 orb map, but i dont think it would be a problem.

The POB calculation should work for dual wielding. 2 paradoxica do not add up their damage. Since melee skill will hit with a routine like Main Hand > Offhand > Main Hand > Offhand. The benefit of dual wielding is the extra attack speed and global damage mods in offhand sword.

Reference:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dual_wielding

Also, I can see you are using Glorious Vanity for the Immortal Ambition. But according to the POB you only got 124ES. In my opinion, probably not worth to getting overleech if you have less than 500ES because it don't help so much. Getting a life + crit multi jewel maybe better.

Seems the gears is nice. Although it may not worth that much, Awakened Multistrike is an option to increase more damage. Or consider getting more life.

@caxerx

I made a new section on the frontpage and put your video there.

If anyone else have some videos of the build in the new league, post a link and ill put it on the front page for other people to see current status of the build.
"
Rumblepie wrote:
@caxerx

I made a new section on the frontpage and put your video there.

If anyone else have some videos of the build in the new league, post a link and ill put it on the front page for other people to see current status of the build.

Oh thanks!

Had try maven but failed. A lot of DoT and Regen prohibit make it so annoying. And the memory game in last phase make it really hard.

And some simple tips for who is going to try.

1. Never heard maven, never "Stand Still!"
2. The purple beam is not like the red one in Sirus last phase, using whirling blade will still give you the regen prohibit debuff. Never touch purple beam!
3. try to control the dot floor like Shape one, it is really annoying if there are so many on the floor.
100% delirius done, as well as maven dethless, facetanking kosis while i am 4.6k hp. Now i need level 97 to get 1 more jewel, after that level 100 to get medium cluster jewel.

https://pastebin.com/CTn8uKwF
Last edited by Armagedon22185 on Feb 2, 2021, 12:41:40 PM
Hey there, I'm going to try and tinker with your build to see if there's a way to apply it to Wild Strikes (in my head it works in a similar fashion). It's by no mean meant to be viable but I really want to try it, so I wanted to thank you for putting it out there, and I'll post my update if anyone's interested lol
Do 2 Primordial Eminence really outperform the Multi jewels?

And how do you craft those best? I hear with harvest, but you just shoot high-lvl craft at them to add/remove elements?

My Upgrades so far...really happy with the enchant, the chest has to get + Attack crit still ofc but the 2nd curse was really a boost.

At Lvl 96 I am at almost 7K life :D did one Simulacrum with Kosis and Omniphobia in Wave 20 without dying, 3 Harvest bosses including Oshabi without dying. Need to get better jewels and one more lvl though....then i can recraft the chest from Life to the ES roll and go leech.
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
"
Carmondai89 wrote:
Do 2 Primordial Eminence really outperform the Multi jewels?

And how do you craft those best? I hear with harvest, but you just shoot high-lvl craft at them to add/remove elements?

My Upgrades so far...really happy with the enchant, the chest has to get + Attack crit still ofc but the 2nd curse was really a boost.

At Lvl 96 I am at almost 7K life :D did one Simulacrum with Kosis and Omniphobia in Wave 20 without dying, 3 Harvest bosses including Oshabi without dying. Need to get better jewels and one more lvl though....then i can recraft the chest from Life to the ES roll and go leech.

Yes they do. Remember that we must have 3 primordial items for Anima Stone to work. And +2 golems is a hell of a boost.

You have sick gear, congrats. Hope you're enjoying it :)

Reached L97. Did Maven, first try succeeded but needed 5 Portals. I failed every single one of those memory tests. Did not really learn the fight, just knew of those tests...but basically nothing about them.
Can't say it was great...my DPS carried me. And still have to craft the chest^^
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
hello i have qustion about chest (body armor) increased inteligence is nessesery on it ? and dextrity on chest+ ring is nessery for gemes or not ?
"
shadow2A wrote:
hello i have qustion about chest (body armor) increased inteligence is nessesery on it ? and dextrity on chest+ ring is nessery for gemes or not ?

Paradoxica has 212 Dex requirement, I am quite sure you need dex somewhere.

But I think Increased Int is not necessary. It give some extra ES, maybe nice if you have Immortal Ambition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info