[3.14] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | T19 100% delirius viable

Yes it is Divine Ire ignite. The only similarity is that it uses golem buff scaling.
Can someone chek my build what should i do to get more hp? i am stuck at 4500. Btw what can i do to improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/VHQkAFwn
"
Furionmasterx wrote:
Can someone chek my build what should i do to get more hp? i am stuck at 4500. Btw what can i do to improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/VHQkAFwn

The reason we use the large minion cluster jewels is twofold:

1. We get 2 jewel slots, and jewels with crit multi are very good for the build.
2. We get primordial bond, which is also very good.

You need to get a large minion jewel that enables you to pick primordial bond and the two jewel slots without spending more than 5 points. This is often done by having a jewel with rotten claws on it.

You also need to take a look at the POB on frontpage and make sure your gear is more aligned with that. For example, you are using 3 primodial harmony jewels when you should be using 2 primordial eminence jewels and a crit multi jewel
Last edited by Rumblepie on May 11, 2021, 1:02:32 AM
I know i need upgrade my jewels btw i use atm life based Pob and i think you mean the CI version there is eminance jewel at life build there is harmony. If i have the currency i should switch to CI build?
"
Furionmasterx wrote:
I know i need upgrade my jewels btw i use atm life based Pob and i think you mean the CI version there is eminance jewel at life build there is harmony. If i have the currency i should switch to CI build?

I should be a bit clearer: it is not the difference between harmony and eminence that is the biggest, it is that you dont have primordial bond on your large jewels, and that you are using 3 primordial jewels instead of 2 primordial jewels and a crit multi jewel. These are just examples, i suggest taking a look at the either the Life or CI build and see what the main differences between that and your build are.

A good way to figure out where DPS is coming from is to disable one thing at a time in POB. Then you can see the effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info