[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Hey! I switched yesterday from golem to this build and i have few question about it! In the pob you use elehit,close,combat,fortify,eledmg with attack,multistrike,trinity but there is awa ancestral call and ruthless too i switched for ancestrall and i like it i think the build is much better with it! i do not tryed the ruthless cos i dont know which gem should i swap. i swapped the ancestrall call with fortify. Other question is that i cant use all the auras and mana cost skill cos i have it seems low mana i think i have like 1200 but you have just a little bit higher 1330. So i can now use grace or haste i cant use both how can i use both of them something i missing? About golems i can have atm 7 i think how should i use them 2stone 2chaos 1fire 1ice 1 lightning is that good setup or i should use different setup? i dont know how to link my setup here if anyone tell me i would share its not the best but i have paradoxica and the primo neck already. And about the mapping we can't do elemental reflect maps and what other kind of maps are not good for this build?
Last edited by Furionmaster87 on Apr 29, 2021, 11:30:52 AM

PoB: https://pastebin.com/deYmV8Eg

To-do:
- Storm drinker jewel for leech
- Last two labs
- Fix flasks (stun \ crit)

What should I upgrade after that? Got a few EX and some chaos left.

Do you really need ele leech on a cluster when you have divergent bloodrage?
Last edited by foojin on Apr 29, 2021, 1:42:29 PM
Hello! Im playing in private league, is this build would work w/o Primordial Chain until i would farm it? Looks really cool and want to try it out
you are not ele reflect immune
yea, what about it
The POB sets shock to 50%.

How in the world are you hitting 50% shock...?
How to scale elehit lvl higher than 24 (+1 body, + 2 amul, 21 gem)?
Maybe some corrupt body with +2 aoe,+2 projectiles for 26 lvl?
What budget would you suggest to comfortably reroll to this build?
"
von_Thurgau wrote:

In order to comfortably start the build, you would need:

1. 2x large minion jewel with primordial. Doesnt have to be perfect, but at least be like the ones im using on my character now.

2. Paradoxica

3. Anima stone, 2x primordial jewels

4. Primordial chain.

Whatever those items cost is roughly the minimum budget you need imho
"
Dz3m00RR wrote:
Hello! Im playing in private league, is this build would work w/o Primordial Chain until i would farm it? Looks really cool and want to try it out

Primordial chain makes a huge difference, i wouldnt play this build without it
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
von_Thurgau wrote:

In order to comfortably start the build, you would need:

1. 2x large minion jewel with primordial. Doesnt have to be perfect, but at least be like the ones im using on my character now.

2. Paradoxica

3. Anima stone, 2x primordial jewels

4. Primordial chain.

Whatever those items cost is roughly the minimum budget you need imho

Thanks for the answer! What is your current character? Divine Ire? Is this similar to this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info