Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Goddamn Paradoxica is expensive this league. I was hoping to try this after a week but I guess I'll have to put it off.
"
Hey! There will be an 3.14 updated PoB? Would be appreciated!

The build is no different :) The patch notes reduced elemental diffences a bit, and increased damage from paradoxica a bit. No major changes as far as i can see
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Goddamn Paradoxica is expensive this league. I was hoping to try this after a week but I guess I'll have to put it off.

Yeah it is not a good league for elementalist builds (because it is now meta), and not for paradoxica builds either :/ Paradoxica got a massive buff with the unveil changes. Dual wielding paradoxica is now quite a big dps boost for this build
Last edited by Rumblepie on Apr 24, 2021, 3:33:47 AM
Hello ! I was wondering if the build could do good in Ultimatum mechanics (Wich can be pretty hard sometimes) and in ultimatum league in general ?
I want to try it but since it's a big investment with paradoxicas etc .. I prefered asking before ! See ya
This build could facetank 100% delirious mobs with minimum gears and swim in pre-nerfed harbinger pack easily as long as you keep attacking.

You can't go wrong with this build, unless you hate melee strike skill.
"
thib112 wrote:
Hello ! I was wondering if the build could do good in Ultimatum mechanics (Wich can be pretty hard sometimes) and in ultimatum league in general ?
I want to try it but since it's a big investment with paradoxicas etc .. I prefered asking before ! See ya

The build is extra expensive this league because of Elementalist is now meta, and because of buffs to paradoxica. But i can safely say that the build will take on any content in the game, including hard ultimatums
Hi, I rerolled into this build this weekend and I'm currently clearing T16's without major issue. I feel like I'm lacking single target and in general wanted to ask what to upgrade next since some of my gear is really budget atm.

Thanks in advance!

Spoiler
IGN: Raskary
"
Raskary wrote:
Hi, I rerolled into this build this weekend and I'm currently clearing T16's without major issue. I feel like I'm lacking single target and in general wanted to ask what to upgrade next since some of my gear is really budget atm.

Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

If you dont have them already, the minion cluster jewels would be the next big upgrade. Also, try to get aspect of the spider and assassins mark.
Last edited by Rumblepie on Apr 26, 2021, 11:16:13 AM
"
If you dont have them already, the minion cluster jewels would be the next big upgrade. Also, try to get aspect of the spider and assassins mark.

Thanks, I have 2 large clusters with primordial bond, renewal and feasting fiends. Third cluster is currently corrosive elements, sadist until I roll something better. Are the megalomaniacs with primordial bond worth going for at this point?
IGN: Raskary
Last edited by Raskary on Apr 26, 2021, 11:19:29 AM
"
Raskary wrote:
"

Thanks, I have 2 large clusters with primordial bond, renewal and feasting fiends. Third cluster is currently corrosive elements, sadist until I roll something better. Are the megalomaniacs with primordial bond worth going for at this point?

They are worth it yes, they do provide a quite nice bonus if you can get a decent one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info