[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Here just want to post how I handled the struggles of paying for super end game gear. https://pastebin.com/ZrHZDtxq

Gonna keep upgrading it as necessary.
Ok, I will try Paradoxica when I get the chance. Right now, I am fully content with my Sword as it makes it very easy to dodge attack e. g. from Sirus or such.

For Cluster Jewel I just took a 2-prop with Corrosive Elements and Disorienting Display. That's around 60c I think but I crafted it myself. Couldn't really justify paying 5-8 ex just for an additional prismatic heart.

Concerning chance to hit: as I don't have an Aspect of the Spider (yet), I leveled Precision to 7 and now have 99% chance to hit and 95% chance to hit evasive mobs. Got one mob in the Sacred Grove yesterday however that blinded me, and it was very annoying. But ofc you are right, accuracy-wise there are no real problems.

I will gradually upgrade the build and keep fooling around somewhat :D

Yesterday's Upgrades were quite good:

I may be tempted to sell the Megalomaniac if someone has a good offer, because I don't really need Rage. Happens that I whirl back and forth with whirling blades and fail to manually dodge the attack because I attack that fast :D

I did Sirus 8, the 4 Guardian fight and the 4 Breachlords yesterday. No real trouble, but ofc you cannot just take any mods on the Maven fights. I underestimated the Breachlords and played a rough encounter with "Skills chain 2 additional times" and some other mods...that was a bit hard.

Also got some Anomalous Golems...leveling them now :)

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Rage 50, Full frenzy charges, Flasks on, 50% effect of shock Sirus DPS? Nice POB.

i finally get my megalomaniac...

but !!! ... rage increase is so slow.

impossible to have dps like in author pob, 50% shock, 50 rage, flasks, charges.
"
Carmondai89 wrote:

I will gradually upgrade the build and keep fooling around somewhat :D

Yesterday's Upgrades were quite good:

u should start with enchanted helmet
Anyone have a video of this build in this league with high end stuff to share ?
hey there, so im trying to play this build im 3.13 Ritual League and im Trying to understand where the attack speed is coming from, my Hits are damn slow and i dont understand why, i know im missing still alot of things but still it shouldnt be that bad.

would be really nice if i could get a reply.

Kind regards

Fabian
"
DonkyDFabio wrote:
hey there, so im trying to play this build im 3.13 Ritual League and im Trying to understand where the attack speed is coming from, my Hits are damn slow and i dont understand why, i know im missing still alot of things but still it shouldnt be that bad.

would be really nice if i could get a reply.

Kind regards

Fabian

The lightning golem with golem buff passive point will grant you so much.
I don't see any Primordial Bond cluster jewel in your passive.
I recommend having at least 2 and you will feel much better.
Well the sad truth is that im broke af and i cant afford them right now since i have no drop luck
https://pastebin.com/PpQLQPFB
Still progressing this build. Yesterday i made my chest. Explodes feels good, but everything was good with 10c corrupted 6-link armour(with awakened ancestral call). Now i want to buy some flasks and to finish crafting other pieces of gear. Rings are the hardest part. Really enjoy this build, i can post a final version of pob if someone is interested in it.
Is it possible to make some upgrades to survivability? besides maximum life(this problem will be solved with a crafting gear and better jewels). Since it is hard to get a megalomaniac with rage, i swapped elemental damage claster to another one, just 2 big nodes now, still crafting it, it gives me rage, mana leach and when ill finish crafting it, more attack speed and damage.(i lost bliend on hit with this swap, so trying to find megalomaniac with blind). With this gear this build is very fast, without gem swapping i am killing t16 bosses in a few seconds, i guess it will be much better after, i need an aspect and other things which i am lazy to do, such as fortify on leap slam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info