[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

So i'm trying to follow the budget LL build as close as possible, i have decent budget LL gear, higher roll ES would be alot more expensive for meaningfull ES gain. The PoB state 7.4 K ES; while i'm sitting at 6.1 K only, i'm missing a huge chunk and i don't know where i can get it from. I'm also having trouble staying alive sometimes, getting randomly smashed into the ground from 6k to 0 in a half second.
My main objectives is to clear map/ultimatum t14-16 deathless, i already have a boss killer. I just want a fast mapper, but it's pretty tough actually
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
So i'm trying to follow the budget LL build as close as possible, i have decent budget LL gear, higher roll ES would be alot more expensive for meaningfull ES gain. The PoB state 7.4 K ES; while i'm sitting at 6.1 K only, i'm missing a huge chunk and i don't know where i can get it from. I'm also having trouble staying alive sometimes, getting randomly smashed into the ground from 6k to 0 in a half second.
My main objectives is to clear map/ultimatum t14-16 deathless, i already have a boss killer. I just want a fast mapper, but it's pretty tough actually

I just started this build recently, and have basically the budget LL gear setup as well. I just hit 90 and have around 6k ES and I am running into similar problems. I tried doing a 60% deli T14 and died a lot.

I am considering swapping out a flask (Atziris?) for a Rumis and fitting in Grace as well. Hopefully that will mitigate a lot of damage.

My Ice Golem dies a lot, especially in Ultimatums. And I am currently relying on it for me to reach 100% hit and crit. Attempting to recast it mid-Ultimatum, especially with lots of density, is pretty deadly.
CoC Nova LL seems to be a kill or be killed build, i killed A9, Trial master, etc... and there are 2 main points where i see deaths often with this build. Ignites are a pain for our build, especially when we have nothing to hit to trigger our ES on hit we are kinda screwed. Phys hurts, playing with 200 ish armor = phys will destroy you. I have yet to figure out how to fix these two without sacrificing too much

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/7V6cr4VT
Anyone able to take a look at my POB and see why my damage is so low? Currently only at 1.2mil but don't see many upgrade to get that 2mil or even 3mil. I know im missing a 6-ling for my shavs but it only slightly brings up the DPS total to 1.7. I did re-add a point to OverCharge, now at 1.3 and some change.

POB: https://pastebin.com/BBnfX5w2

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Psycroz on May 8, 2021, 5:25:23 PM
"
Psycroz wrote:
Anyone able to take a look at my POB and see why my damage is so low? Currently only at 1.2mil but don't see many upgrade to get that 2mil or even 3mil. I know im missing a 6-ling for my shavs but it only slightly brings up the DPS total to 1.7. I did re-add a point to OverCharge, now at 1.3 and some change.

POB: https://pastebin.com/BBnfX5w2

Thank you in advance!

-you are missing a point for +1 power charge bottom left of the tree
-Inspiration support 6 link adds 30% extra damage
-your APS is 6.52 and you are not meeting the minimum 14% CDR on your belt (currently only 12%)

hello everybody. Quick question i checked the end pob on the page but it show -11% life reserve. is that correct?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
fayajo wrote:
Is there a pob for 3.14
I opened the 1 on the page but it is not for 3.14 and it has -11 unreserved life

I need to check that. I remember updating all PoBs but maybe 1-2 missed. All will be updated today.

Edit: I found the problem. Due to changes on Mana/Life reservations, my POB version of the Prism Guardian did not calculate the Reduced Mana Reservation. If you replace it with current game version, problem is gone. Going to update everything regardless.

i updated the pob to 3.14 and it went from -35 to -11 life reserve. Can you help me with this.

i am following this pob--- https://pastebin.com/ThfjHJid
Can anyone take a look at my character and help me with the next upgrade? I have 26ex to spend.
Thank you for this. Been trying to figure out why it's better to go low life.
"
rikkcurtis wrote:
CoC Nova LL seems to be a kill or be killed build, i killed A9, Trial master, etc... and there are 2 main points where i see deaths often with this build. Ignites are a pain for our build, especially when we have nothing to hit to trigger our ES on hit we are kinda screwed. Phys hurts, playing with 200 ish armor = phys will destroy you. I have yet to figure out how to fix these two without sacrificing too much

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/7V6cr4VT

Indeed, very good points. I also died last league to ignite many times, especially if the map mods makes it very deadly. It's difficult to get ailment immunity with this build unless you craft on rare gear (boots, etc.)

Flesh and Stone and high ES definitely helps. However, build is glass cannon and best defense is the offence kind of the game here :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info