[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

For the LL build. Before using Aspect of the Spider, it is suggested to run Vitality and Flesh and Stone. What gems would you drop to accomodate the two additional gems?

How important is the Increased Critical Strikes support on the Herald of Ice?
"
fayajo wrote:
Is there a pob for 3.14
I opened the 1 on the page but it is not for 3.14 and it has -11 unreserved life

I need to check that. I remember updating all PoBs but maybe 1-2 missed. All will be updated today.

Edit: I found the problem. Due to changes on Mana/Life reservations, my POB version of the Prism Guardian did not calculate the Reduced Mana Reservation. If you replace it with current game version, problem is gone. Going to update everything regardless.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on May 8, 2021, 3:02:15 AM
"
fmr420 wrote:
Hello, I started playing this build 2 days ago, it's nice but it doesn't work well, I get one shotted and think that DPS is too low. I see my Energy Shield is low and my Hit/Crit chances too but can't figure out what's the problem in a build. could I get any suggestions? :P

https://pastebin.com/77RTrn7L

Edit: I have also big problem with immunity to curses/freeze/bleeding, every time I change that modifiers on flask I die from them so it's very hard to play with 4 unique flasks

hi frm, I see a big problem, at least from the POB you shared. Both your Fire resistance and lightning resistances are not capped. That's coupled with elemental resist mods in mapping or elemental weakness curse probably can one shot you even with white mobs.

Besides that, solid items and build. I like more ES since we have no defense layers, or at least Flesh and Stone to blind nearby enemies (sand stance) for early levels until i hit my desired level.

Also, you do not have Hit or Crit chance capped. Coupled with Conc effect, i bet you are missing a lot of Ice Novas during bossing. This has two effects, less damage during bossing, more time boss to kill you. Also, you do not freeze the boss as much probably (just speculating). Anyway, i suggest try with Critical Strike Chance instead of Conc. Effect to see if it gets any better.

Cheers and enjoy the build.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Ldl wrote:
hi,ty for guide very usefull.i change Life to LL and get good dps likely %150 but when upgrade other things espcially helmet %40 ice nova/-9 cold res/+1 Power charges actually i lose minimal dps.is that PoB issue ? i copy trade site item and added item section and change my helmet so my dps not change.actually its change %1-2 dps loss.

its my pastebin but in my country pastebin blocked; https://paste.ee/p/AHXjc

when u have time if u look pob and fixed some bad nodes,advice for future best upgrade(also i read Shaper Slam/FAQ section its so helpfull btw atm i get good dps boost another circle of fear but maybe helmet more dps earn but i want to asking) i appreciate.

hi Ldl, honestly very solid build. I have no further recommendations for you other than level and get extra passives. I see you have 10M Full DPS which is pretty good. APS is perfect also. Next step would be to improve items and get better gems (Level 21/23 gems where it matters).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
R3kt3m wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm currently at level 85 and have followed the tree (more or less). I've got a Shav in my stash with 6sockets but not yet 6linked (4 links at the moment) and a thread of hope in my tree.
I'm piss poor atm (144c) so it's not like I can buy a lot of stuff. Since the tree in this guide goes to 85 I'm not sure how best to proceed with the limited budget and gear I have to transition into low life.
Items

What would you guys recommend I do?

Many thanks in advance

i would say that, do not stress to much going to Low Life. What you have in terms of items and skills are already very good. Farm more, and then buy items 1 by 1. In the guide, i explain what's the starting point for converting to low life. Have a look there.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on May 8, 2021, 2:33:58 AM
"
Rutghost wrote:
Hey,

I invested in Bottled Faith but I'm still missing above 3% to hit crit chance cap.

Could someone, please, take a look and give me some advice about it?

Here's pob - https://pastebin.com/EsjJV6W1

hi Rutghost, I've checked your build. I like what you did, however it's very hard to cap the Crit chance using this setup and conc. effect together. You have three options. 1) Live with buffed/flasked 96% crit chance which i do not recommened. 2) Get a watcher's eye with Hatred Crit Chance 3) Change Conc effect to Critical Strikes (will net you less damage but more consisten damage).

For your information, I played last league always with Crit Strikes support, I could beat all content (20 Waves simulacrums, all bosses, etc.) without any issue.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
acidkillaz wrote:
hey i im new to coc and not supper good with pob. my build plays fine and other then one shots it feels good. i am trying to get my crit to 100% and im not sure what im doing wrong any ideas?

pob https://pastebin.com/Pwq1Sjws

Hi Acid, if you are new to the build stereotype, I suggest to go first without cluster setup (especially without the large cluster you have at the moment). That puts you you over the 1st breakpoint of 7.5 APS which nets you less damage overall.

Secondly, you have only 5.7k ES, which is way way low. Please have a look at the PoBs i posted and read the FAQ session for further details how to improve it.

Let me know if you have more questions later on. Enjoy the build.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Sensylis wrote:
Could you please add a note to the guide that the gem order in cospris is important. Should be Frostbolt -> Ice Nova -> Frost Bomb (Frostbite) because of Trigger reasons.

So Ice Nova needs to be below Frostbolt :)

hi Sensylis, good suggestion. I am going to check the guide in detail today and I'll add this information as well.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Oniji wrote:
For the LL build. Before using Aspect of the Spider, it is suggested to run Vitality and Flesh and Stone. What gems would you drop to accomodate the two additional gems?

How important is the Increased Critical Strikes support on the Herald of Ice?

hi Oniji, starting with Inc. Crit. Strikes support. It's not important at all. It's mostly for satisfactory reasons to have bigger HoI explosions. Honestly, I am going to make that linking secondary, and keep the Vortex setup as the primary because of damage boost vs. clear speed. Best would be two have white sockets or two setups to run during mapping (map bosses are completely fine) but swap to Vortex setup during end game bosses (Sirus, etc.)

For Flesh and Stone and Vitality, I would say drop Vitality. Flesh and Stone should be priority. I would drop Vaal Righteous Fire. Use case is very limited, and it's nerfed on top. Especially for big bosses like Sirus, it's pretty useless.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on May 8, 2021, 2:52:55 AM
hey all. It's been a long while I've posted some answers. Sorry for that. I did not have enough time as much as I wanted to update everything this league. IRL keeping me very busy.

Hopefully, i'll continue streaming more consistently also. Come and say hello and let me know if you have any questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info