[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Great Build! I've been playing this for two days only, but It is so much fun.

BTW, since Elemental Focus cannot inflict ignite to enemies, how do you think about changing the gem to Concentrate Effect?
"
SinsunPres wrote:
Great Build! I've been playing this for two days only, but It is so much fun.

BTW, since Elemental Focus cannot inflict ignite to enemies, how do you think about changing the gem to Concentrate Effect?

Nice to hear, that you like the build.

The issue with Conc Effect is, that our Salvo explosions will really suffer from the AoE penalty, so in many cases we will lose DPS because not all explosions will actually hit the boss, especially if the hitbox is small and/or we have to stand far away from the target for some reason. Since we don't scale ignite, the ignite damage itself is neglectable.

Last edited by Moethelion on Oct 25, 2020, 3:34:05 AM
Thanks for the answer! It is very clear.
Hi

Thanks for the build. I have a problem with dying alot, probably me being a shitty player and my gear suck's. I only have 4392 life atm. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, level 89 atm and dying mostly to the bosses where I should stand still and leech enough to survive. Thank in advance.
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi

Thanks for the build. I have a problem with dying alot, probably me being a shitty player and my gear suck's. I only have 4392 life atm. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, level 89 atm and dying mostly to the bosses where I should stand still and leech enough to survive. Thank in advance.

Your characters are set to private, so I can't really see what's going on. Some gerenal questions:

- Do you have stun avoidance from Brine King (+30% increased Stun and Block Recovery) or 80% boot enchant?
- Do you have a recover % life shield?
- Do you have a fire damage leech amulet?
- Do you use defensive flasks like Jade and Basalt Flask?
- Do you have your Block and Spell Block (nearly) capped?
- Do you have chance to blind from Gloves or Cluster Jewels?

The build's survivability scales massively with hp, so try to get more life nodes on tree and life mods on items to bump up your life. Also, try to trigger Fortify on bosses by shield charging through them or adds once or twice.

Also, the build is not meant to outscale content, so you won't be very tanky in red maps until like level 93 and a high hp pool.
Thanks for the super fast reply =) It should be open now. And thanks for those points you listed. Really appreciate the help!! My block is 75/64 atm. From the things you mentioned I only have the fire leech on my amulet. So I should use brine until I get the stun reduce from somewhere else?
Last edited by kapefyra on Oct 23, 2020, 2:30:33 PM
"
kapefyra wrote:
Thanks for the super fast reply =) It should be open now. And thanks for those points you listed. Really appreciate the help!!

Anoint Arcane Swiftness.

Get a recover % life shield (look at the guide to see what we want exactly).

Put normal Jewels into your two Large Cluster Jewel slots. You have two empty sockets there. Jewels are super strong in this game!

Use Bring King Pantheon if you don't already.

Get your flasks sorted out. You need an instant life flask, and only one, two life flasks are useless except for niche situations. Remove both mana flasks, they are useless as well, and get a Basalt and Jade flask instead.

Get Vaal Grace.

Get a rare Ring with high life instead of the Ventor's and a Stygian vise with a Life/Onslaught jewel.

Did you do all your quest reward passive points? The tree is a level 88 tree even with the Cluster Jewel skilled (don't skill the last small node that isn't needed for the other nodes).
Last edited by Moethelion on Oct 23, 2020, 2:36:39 PM
Thanks again for the fast reply, I got all you said but not this part Put normal Jewels into your two Large Cluster Jewel slots. You have two empty sockets there. Jewels are super strong in this game! I hade helped alira, so I think that's why I'm short on 2 points right? Really thankful for your the help, I do enjoy the build alot =) Sorry for being really stupid but I don't get this too don't skill the last small node that isn't needed for the other nodes sorry for being a pain in the ass. Still really thankful that you take time to reply and help, appreciate.
Last edited by kapefyra on Oct 23, 2020, 2:53:56 PM
"
kapefyra wrote:
Thanks again for the fast reply, I got all you said but not this part Put normal Jewels into your two Large Cluster Jewel slots. You have two empty sockets there. Jewels are super strong in this game! I hade helped alira, so I think that's why I'm short on 2 points right? Really thankful for your the help, I do enjoy the build alot =) Sorry for being really stupid but I don't get this too don't skill the last small node that isn't needed for the other nodes sorry for being a pain in the ass. Still really thankful that you take time to reply and help, appreciate.

Do this (with jewels you can comfortably afford):

Aah ofcourse, now I get it, thanks again for the help. Will change all the things you mentioned and get some levels and that should help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info