[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Looks like a fun build, leveling now with some OP items awaiting. Will need to generate frenzy another way, using a +2 chest w/ crit, along with +2 on sceptre and +1 on shield.
Any guide on how to craft the gloves? Sorry if this was answered before. Looking forward to try this build!
"
Nin10DoH wrote:
Any guide on how to craft the gloves? Sorry if this was answered before. Looking forward to try this build!

Updated the Crafting Section of the guide with a gloves guide. It could be cheaper to find gloves in trade and finish them with harvest.
Great Build. Has great zoom + great single target. Had some troubles when i sat around 5k life, now that i surpassed 5.5k and learned some better positioning i very rarely die anymore. Actually ditched my finished detonate dead build for it, which is also a great efficient build but its not even half as fun.
420 10/10 would blaze again.
Have a lot of troubles when started red maps. I was literally dying 3 times per map at least. I don't know what is wrong. Every build I try in different league always stops at like 4,5k health. Literally never can go above that number. Playing experience is great tho. Dying isn't, lol.

Used a bit of group play, got lvl 93, invested a bit in gear and got 9m in PoB from Blazing Salvo. All cheap updates done. Only really expensive left. I hope after boosting my dmg a bit I'll die less times now.

EDIT: How do you have fireball firing 7 projectiles as in the video?
Last edited by SlothyLen on Feb 6, 2021, 1:12:18 PM
"
SlothyLen wrote:
EDIT: How do you have fireball firing 7 projectiles as in the video?

Dying Sun
Hey - thanks for the awesome build, really enjoy it.
can you please tell me which items to upgrade next?
Thanks!
Last edited by CowgummiAT on Feb 7, 2021, 4:34:12 AM
Hello there guys!

back to report that LETHAL PRIDE is a success. even my shitty roll (endurance, 1 life node) is extremely solid. i replaced my corrupted blood with it and put the corrupt blood in when going vs sirus.

i did a couple of changes for more SPEED. i finally crafted

and with them I go zoom zoom. to complement the elusive i now opted to use withering step (in the left click). as a cost however I had to cut Vaal RF... i know may will call me a heretic and a traitor. but it had to be done, I don't need nor popped the RF much anyways.
Hello Moethelion :) first of all this is an amazing build and it has been clearing in a fantastic way! but I would like recommendations of where to go from here if you can :D here is my pob https://pastebin.com/QnJn8pWk
thank you again for the amazing build :)
Last edited by zanslay on Feb 7, 2021, 1:38:09 PM
just a question because I am not tanky as supposed to be, lethal pride doryani for 20es form hp? not viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info