[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

"
ZDonger wrote:
Thanks so much for making this build. i found a large sized chad and i knew i must play this build. is it possible to get a screenshot of the finished passive tree my POB hasnt been able to import anything recently :(

Ensure you have the POB Community fork. The default POB has been outdated for years and rarely gets properly updated.
Step 1: Get Path of Building - Community Fork
Step 2: Install
Step 3: Open program
Step 4: Click New (Opens up the full tree, skip this step if it throws you straight into the tree)
Step 5: Top left, click "Import/Export Build"
Step 6: Under "Build Sharing" click "Import from Pastebin".
Step 7: Copy and paste the Pastebin link I have provided into this area.
Pastebin link https://pastebin.com/bBACJYY0
If you are using the POB Community fork and it's broken, do a fresh install of it. Testing the link posted here, it works fine. I've also had no problems fetching other build links.

Image of the tree
Saw some boots with "Lose all Frenzy, Endurance, and Power Charges when you Move" and wondering if that's of use to this build, would that count as an endurance charge lost to trigger a warcry with the apple? When I've got more orbs to spend later in league I'll probably experiment with it, but wondering if anyone else had tried it yet.
"
CactiEtched wrote:
Saw some boots with "Lose all Frenzy, Endurance, and Power Charges when you Move" and wondering if that's of use to this build, would that count as an endurance charge lost to trigger a warcry with the apple? When I've got more orbs to spend later in league I'll probably experiment with it, but wondering if anyone else had tried it yet.

This... isn't a bad idea. This would mean you could circumvent the requirement for minimum endurance charges and make capping resistances a lot easier. I think this is mostly an SSF/super budget option, though. The ideas would still be the same, except you could ditch the -max/+min endurance charges.

If there were some other, consistent way to generate endurance charges without gimping yourself heavily, I think this would be an upgrade for the main build. Opening up ring suffixes could lead to picking up a unique ring potentially to boost damage/add utility.
Always wanted to do something with the apple but could never quite make it work so when I saw your solution I knew I had to try it. Been scrambling together some currency and managed to buy the whole kit (my Blunderbore needs over 800 str so had to buy 2 brawn and grab some extra strength, but it works!).
It's hilarious and simply too much damage for one hand. Literally oneshotting bosses might never stop being funny, so thanks for the guide!
I'm building this in Standard where my Gluttony belt provides level 30 Poacher's Mark. Is the new version of Gluttony coupled with Punishment preferable?
GGG supporter on Xbox. GT: cannibal utopia
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
This... isn't a bad idea. This would mean you could circumvent the requirement for minimum endurance charges and make capping resistances a lot easier. I think this is mostly an SSF/super budget option, though. The ideas would still be the same, except you could ditch the -max/+min endurance charges.

If there were some other, consistent way to generate endurance charges without gimping yourself heavily, I think this would be an upgrade for the main build. Opening up ring suffixes could lead to picking up a unique ring potentially to boost damage/add utility.

This seems to be ok for now. I'm still missing several passives and gear pieces from the build so not sure how the feel differs from your setup but on low maps it's fairly consistent for charges. Looking at the recommend gear there's so many uniques already, and combing the Voll's and Romira's basically means leaning really heavily on a single rare ring and weapon for resists and enchants etc., don't know how that will work out but look forward to comparing different setups once I've got everything.
Last edited by CactiEtched on Jan 21, 2021, 11:34:13 PM
I was having a terrible time this league, and I hard respec'ed my character into this build. I do not enjoy playing melee traditionally but now im BIG SO I DONT CARE.

BIG BUILD BEST BUILD.

Thanks for saving my league, this is a blast.
"
Melychath wrote:
I'm building this in Standard where my Gluttony belt provides level 30 Poacher's Mark. Is the new version of Gluttony coupled with Punishment preferable?

It honestly doesn't matter. Punishment isn't something the build actively aims to keep up most of the time. You are wearing Gluttony specifically to activate Enduring Composure consistently.

"
CactiEtched wrote:

This seems to be ok for now. I'm still missing several passives and gear pieces from the build so not sure how the feel differs from your setup but on low maps it's fairly consistent for charges. Looking at the recommend gear there's so many uniques already, and combing the Voll's and Romira's basically means leaning really heavily on a single rare ring and weapon for resists and enchants etc., don't know how that will work out but look forward to comparing different setups once I've got everything.

Honestly, if you're in trade, it's cheaper to buy up an i68+ small armour cluster jewel, roll Enduring Composure, and go from there. The idea works, but it takes up too many slots to be worthwhile. In the original post, I did say "without gimping yourself heavily" and that's exactly what equipping those two items does.

In SSF, I think this solution is serviceable if you somehow manage to find it all before that small armour cluster but definitely not ideal.

"
ClaytonSan wrote:
I was having a terrible time this league, and I hard respec'ed my character into this build. I do not enjoy playing melee traditionally but now im BIG SO I DONT CARE.

BIG BUILD BEST BUILD.

Thanks for saving my league, this is a blast.

Looks like someone's having a good time.
Managed to hit 6L with less than 500 fus
now i am struggling juggling with resistances and attributes
meanwhile i am using atziri's foible while i get more currency for a better alternative

also, why did you put the cluster group in the left side instead of south socket? gluttony nullifies armour and at the other group we get 8% more melee damage
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jan 24, 2021, 11:07:58 AM
sup man, i'm following ur build and it seems really great atm, i'm doing it as second character although i didn't progressed that much with my first one, only manage to gather around 60c ... i'm lvl 43 and even i not following ur league start guide, it seems really confortable to lvl up as i am using totems and herald of purity. BUT, the real reason why i replying u is to ask something: since in higher levels we don't have armour because of gluttony, why not change some of the gears to evasion rating? like, i thought that if i use The Stampete boots it would be great since it has 150% increased movespeed and reduced cooldowns for travel skills. what you say? great stuff, dude
Last edited by Vrataski on Jan 24, 2021, 7:54:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info