PoE ladder race - Aug 20

i am european,and i ll be waiting for next event hope he would be pvp tournament on hardcore:)

you can do the same thing.
-new char
-3 hours farming
-hc duel ,on elimination system,it would be great ! :)
Last edited by Bulkathos on Aug 16, 2011, 12:39:04 AM
"
Covert wrote:
"
NaveedLife wrote:
Oh, and can I use items I have found and are in my stash currently? If so, I best get loading up my stash, even though I have some decent stuff in there :P.

It is a new league. All characters will start at lvl 1 with no items and there will be no items in your stash. Once the league is over the characters will switch back to the default league.

Duh, silly me :P. Thanks for the answer! I sure hope I can get in the top 10, preferably 8th or higher, since I would like to give my three buddies a key.
Great idea and concept except the fact that we obviously have clicks in the beta with experience who will group up and slam content and lvl's. Make it a solo option only and see how it fairs <waits over there<<<<< for rotten tomato slinging with a side of rage>>>
Do you really care?
This is 10PM to 2Am EST correct?

Shoot that's going to be difficult, but I'll do it.
Need Help with something? Message me ingame!
Too bad about the time for those of us in Yurop.

But tell you what. You could just give me 10 keys now and I promise to win the next one, yes?!
Ouch, thats 10pm to 2am EST, I work Midnights at my Police Department... Hmmm, maybe I could use a personal day to compete in this ladder event :)

I will see what I can do, if I don't make it, best of luck to everyone!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Beta Tester Since: v0.9.0
Proud Host of Aug 2011 Fan Art Contest
-------------------------------------------------------------
This would be fun :)
LINUX!
Interesting but won't suitable to a euro like myself...good luck to those that participate!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
Fun, fun, fun, fun.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Ahh man! I'll be going to work an hour after the ladder race starts! I won't even have a chance to prove how awesome I am.
Happy Days Abound.
Last edited by Silver on Aug 16, 2011, 9:25:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info