PoE ladder race - Aug 20

"
NaveedLife wrote:
So its simply by who is the highest level? Oh boy, I am going to be mad if I play and lose :P. How many people are in the beta thus far. and how many will be in by then? I want to know my chances here lol. Would be cool to get some beta keys to give to a couple buddies and my bro.

That's right. Top ten places by experience. I'd expect a few hundred people to try to play at once.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
streaming this. So hard.
Need Help with something? Message me ingame!
Great idea Chris, thanks =)
You should make the reward a unique item (in the game, not given to us) with our characters name in the title, and the item geared towards whatever our class was using, such as my ranger named Naveed, being something like "Naveed's Arch". Haha just a fun idea :P.
Fantastic! Can't wait to participate!
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Oh, and can I use items I have found and are in my stash currently? If so, I best get loading up my stash, even though I have some decent stuff in there :P.
"
NaveedLife wrote:
Oh, and can I use items I have found and are in my stash currently? If so, I best get loading up my stash, even though I have some decent stuff in there :P.

It is a new league. All characters will start at lvl 1 with no items and there will be no items in your stash. Once the league is over the characters will switch back to the default league.
RIP Bolto
ty for info dev's
I will also be streaming this.

http://www.own3d.tv/live/78632/Slappys_HD_Stream

is my stream link, but its already out there. :)

edit: wont be able to stream very low internets remain. not enough to stream, sorry all.
Last edited by Slappy on Aug 19, 2011, 7:00:07 AM
"
This league will not be hardcore

Aww but whyyyy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info