3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

? Days after the realease, lose count already. Still league content is not hc viable. Nice league to not even able to play it, even i want to. Maybe i just go rip in heist and quit early.
Thanks for fixing Skitterbots Guys, hope it will work like before.
The league mechanic is just boring asf...

Bug fixes and other changes won't make it good, because it is simply a bad concept...

When CW was announcing Harvest he was very hype generating saying the next league (Heist) was going to be based on a movie.. Like ''hey guys, this is Harvest.. but you should see the next one (heist) it's gonna be super awesome''
I instantly got super excited, thinkin would be based on Lord of the Rings, Pirates of Carribean, Gladiator, or something related to RPG imersion... not some bandit mafia crap... Sorry GGG , I love you guys as company.. support service.. and everything else.. except the creative part of this league.. it is awful and I am really sad that this might go Core in an important piece of the game.. and it is super bad. Not imersive. and just crap... Sorry.. I really wish Chris read this
Last edited by Bax_CD on Sep 30, 2020, 4:40:07 PM

A crash after every other Heist is now a proper pain in the arse. You're letting the playerbase down after a fortnight, such a shame with this leagues early promise...
my frame rate thanks you.
When are we getting a fix for random crash to desktop during heists? Getting a bit upsetting having all my loot disappear because the main league mechanic is more unstable than a 14 year old on Call of Duty.
Animate guardian benefit is priority meanwhile heist full bug.

Fun is not allowed.
What about the other 256 or so crash scenarios? Any ETA?
"
Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.

GG, was fun while it lasted.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Yay - skitterbots being fixed!!! As much as I do not care about this buggy league, please fix also the other issues you introduced in standard (targetting, AI, etc.). Many thanks!

P.S. Maybe a flashback for the last month once you finally fix the league?
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info