3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

Grand heist crahes. Loot lost. "Thanks" a lot !!!
any news about the bug that causes HUGE FPS HICKUPS when MANA RESERVED reaches near 100% ?
contract: death to darnaw, Naval contract- Counter - Thaumaturgy lvl 4

Stuck after the first corridor, not able to open a door.
the door doesn't have much space behind maybe that's the reason but bb unique contract
"
Lykkoith wrote:
Animated Guardian is not "alive", it's not even a living being, so you can't really "kill" it. All you can do is to destroy it. And how do you destroy something that's made of pieces? Destroying the pieces, obviously. If your AG has "died", that means its pieces has been destroyed. Why in hell would you magically recover them as if nothing has happened? It makes zero sense.

That being said, every business with more than just a few employees has different departments that work independently. 3D-design is totally different from coding and programming, and the people who work in one of these areas could be unqualified to do the other area's job. Art designers do their job, and even if there's obviously not what the game needs now, it's their work and what they know about. Releasing MTX has literally zero impact in the delays on game fixes. In fact, moving them to another department where they don't belong could make things much worse, since their lack of certain knowledge would surely delay the ones who actually know.

So if you peeps are gonna cry, at least cry with a little knowledge of what you're talking about. Things seem so easy at this side of the screen, right? But your dumb assumptions about how things work and your ignorant negative criticism bring nothing except confussion and contradictory feedback. If you want GGG to do things like they should, start using your brains or stop using your mouths.

Sometimes I think a psychotechnical test should be required as part of the registration process in a forum...

Exactly what I think every time I read some comments here, thanks ^^
F for this league. Maybe in another month might be playable.
"
lionking102 wrote:
"
Lykkoith wrote:
Animated Guardian is not "alive", it's not even a living being, so you can't really "kill" it. All you can do is to destroy it. And how do you destroy something that's made of pieces? Destroying the pieces, obviously. If your AG has "died", that means its pieces has been destroyed. Why in hell would you magically recover them as if nothing has happened? It makes zero sense.

That being said, every business with more than just a few employees has different departments that work independently. 3D-design is totally different from coding and programming, and the people who work in one of these areas could be unqualified to do the other area's job. Art designers do their job, and even if there's obviously not what the game needs now, it's their work and what they know about. Releasing MTX has literally zero impact in the delays on game fixes. In fact, moving them to another department where they don't belong could make things much worse, since their lack of certain knowledge would surely delay the ones who actually know.

So if you peeps are gonna cry, at least cry with a little knowledge of what you're talking about. Things seem so easy at this side of the screen, right? But your dumb assumptions about how things work and your ignorant negative criticism bring nothing except confussion and contradictory feedback. If you want GGG to do things like they should, start using your brains or stop using your mouths.

Sometimes I think a psychotechnical test should be required as part of the registration process in a forum...

Exactly what I think every time I read some comments here, thanks ^^

+1000
"
The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.

Well at least make it like a hideout. There is no reason for me to not be able to use skills at this point. Is there.
<*)))><
Last edited by Imperi4 on Oct 1, 2020, 12:36:49 PM
Still getting crash on Heist, the past hour the game closed 4 times.
pretty strange, i didnt have those postpatch crashes, it might be caused by hdd or insufficient ram i suppose
To ALL the people
Spoiler
bitching
about the bugs fixes THEY wanted and that are not coming out this patch. This
Spoiler
shit
takes time, money, coordination, people reporting it, the team finding it somewhere in the code, finding the bad code, the team trying to implement a fix, testing said fix, and if it don't work, refer back to where I said they need to find it in the code and start over, etc. It's not just a push of a fancy button you think they have. And you're
Spoiler
bitching
about a FREE
Spoiler
fuckin
game?
Spoiler
Ungrateful assholes behind a keyboard sucking mommy's wrinkled tit still.

I get the whole "shoulda been tested before release" thing. But then you'd
Spoiler
bitch
it took too long to come out completely ignoring the FACT their country and all the world was and partially still shut down.

To the people asking for refunds on an OPTIONAL purchase. You're only hurting yourself by hurting them. They rely on the MTX to keep the game free and keep employees. "ooooh still bug fixes on a FREE game booooohooooooo MOMMY!
Spoiler
TIT!
NOW!"
Get over it!
twitch.tv/Heartgrave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info