3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

"
NoX_Moto wrote:
So happy to hear the Heists are being fixed (for the most part) a couple more things I'm excited to hear about being fixed but this is definitely a great start. Thank you GGG!

LOOOOL wtf, had to read it three times to be sure i am not dreaming ...
by the way, you miss the braindead "POG"-reflex twitch meme.

Some people use their finger without actually waking up teh brainz.
"
_barcode_ wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.

Why this unnecessary fix? :)

This is Highest priority ALERT ALERT game breadikg URGENT to fix very naughty bug whats cannot be . Ever.

Seriously, its just easiest to fix so they did it quick. Also its for more put of community, so we feeling better to not play more.

Actually.
I just did some contracts and loosing now them due to death or crash not feeling like loss at all now.

No loot can be remembered
No exp.

So why worry?
Spoiler
Also why even go there lol
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 1, 2020, 5:26:57 AM
Leagues being basically in alpha for 3-4 weeks is just unacceptable. You guys should be happy this hasn’t blown up on any major gaming sites. All around embarrassing release.
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Oct 1, 2020, 5:27:24 AM
Too little, too late. Playing two seasons standard in a row is really draining my motivation to even come back IF heist is fixed in the future.

I imagine a non crashing non bugging heist experience won't even happen at all, if we go by the last "fixes".
"
The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.
¨

RIP top 3 features of Heist :'(
When will you fix sirius insta storm phase as soon as he lands again?
Nice But i can't do grand heist always the same game freeze and crash when i go to the planning room

Frustrating
" The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access"

best part of this patch !
but you can rename this game to path of unplayable !!!
all is crash freezes bug and crash again !!

when your pket is full of good stuff in heist and big crash you loose your time to play this shit !!!!!

Verry disapointed and frustating
Last edited by notblueone on Oct 1, 2020, 6:39:20 AM
I'm really glad that you are adding a new mtx every day, but 3 weeks in and heist mechanic is still a useless timewaste and is not getting fixed
Two random crashes ( outside Heists, just entering a map ) now in 2 hours.

Well ... i guess something has changed with todays patch ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info