3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

>Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died

Noooooooooo
Ok ... so 3.12.2b Patch THIS week

And week2 patch will be in week3 ? SAD :(
Pog
Rogue Harbor Privat Area :( forever alone.....
Do you start like blizzard ? Which is fun just turn off ? Waiting for the SO nerf cause they are fun :)
The flair from harbour is gone. But i can life with that if the instance now work. And for me it works. Have a lot of fun with the grand heists. And what is the problem with there lengst. I like it.

Only thing what is really meh is no getting ex for killing so much mobs.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Oct 1, 2020, 5:03:58 AM
lovely maybe now my pc wont be coocking up.

GGG what do you think to make chest in name have heist so we known if it be currency there or weapon junk, it be nice as it increase income from the low lvl heist that some still have and do to make our crew to rank up.
"
Souleus wrote:
Very sad to see rogue harbor go private. I hardly ever see anyone in POE, the rogue harbor felt very lively. I hope maybe this is something they can bring back later.

My sympathies to both players who feel this way.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
What about being able to use the stash between heists in grand heist?
What's the fucking point of running a huge heist with tons of loot if you can carry like 1/10 if not 1/20th of it?
What about door taking forever to open and heisters getting stuck too far away from player to start the job despite being issued the order to start (discount Rasputin, Im looking at you)

You need to take what you can ? You have to decide, imaging rubbing a walmart and say then you don’t have enough cars :) cause you can’t get all. Lol
"
houiszat wrote:
Hey GGG, how do I go about getting a refund on the supporter pack for this horrendous clustertruck of fail that you decided to release? I would really like my $60 back since y'all obviously are incapable of getting this league right.

You won´t get it back.

But look at it this way :
some people need to learn "the hard way" that its not worth supporting this increasingly messy and disappointing style of development / content releaseing any longer financially.

I myself came to this conclusion already after buying a number of supporter packs.
Animated Guardian is not "alive", it's not even a living being, so you can't really "kill" it. All you can do is to destroy it. And how do you destroy something that's made of pieces? Destroying the pieces, obviously. If your AG has "died", that means its pieces has been destroyed. Why in hell would you magically recover them as if nothing has happened? It makes zero sense.

That being said, every business with more than just a few employees has different departments that work independently. 3D-design is totally different from coding and programming, and the people who work in one of these areas could be unqualified to do the other area's job. Art designers do their job, and even if there's obviously not what the game needs now, it's their work and what they know about. Releasing MTX has literally zero impact in the delays on game fixes. In fact, moving them to another department where they don't belong could make things much worse, since their lack of certain knowledge would surely delay the ones who actually know.

So if you peeps are gonna cry, at least cry with a little knowledge of what you're talking about. Things seem so easy at this side of the screen, right? But your dumb assumptions about how things work and your ignorant negative criticism bring nothing except confussion and contradictory feedback. If you want GGG to do things like they should, start using your brains or stop using your mouths.

Sometimes I think a psychotechnical test should be required as part of the registration process in a forum...
Feel free to ckeck some skill suggestions:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253742

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info