3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

Inside Heist, those observer totem is wayyyyy tankie than any normal / rare monsters. Playing DOT build is horrible when trying to kill them.
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
FIXED a QoL BUG with Animate Guardian well NEVER gonna use that skill I guess equipable Minions that die and lose all the Item's are just TRASH.

You...you do realize that was the whole point of AG from the start, right? It's no different than its origin point, the Metal/Steel/Iron Golem from D2, where you used a piece of gear to craft a golem that took on the properties of said item used.

Not getting your gear back is just a part of the sacrifice to summon the creature. Git gud, as the kids say these days.

We dont give a fuck about Diablo

Diablo is trash now

AG losing items is a trash relic from the past and should be removed immediately
Need more brains, exile?
"
Mokurp wrote:
hi
was hopping see the reduction in the heist size and in the number of doors, npcs working faster and a increase in the rogue marker value of the objetive :( well i will keep doing maps and saving the haists for later

Yes, this is taking a bit too long to get better.
"
Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.
I don't think that was THAT mandatory.
"
rentugi wrote:
ima bit sad no more see other people in the harbour.
And I'm glad it's no more that clusterduck of unintelligeble player effects. Seing MTX on people I play with is fine. Seing their skills is not. Same applies to common areas that immediately become a wavy mess of wings, giant figures and other stuff.
"
The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.

I assume the developers were unable to elegantly fix all the issues in the Harbor vis-a-visas Heists as long as it remained public, and so finally managed to prevail over corporate and marketing to get this changed (no way GGG was unaware that having it be public would be highly unpopular). In which case, thank you Rogue Harbor bugs for enabling the devs to shut down marketing, and thank you devs for putting your collective foots down! Hopefully we have more such bugs in future so that other game changes that everyone else likes, but the marketing and corporate guys hate, eventually make it in. :)
"
MasterTBC wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
FIXED a QoL BUG with Animate Guardian well NEVER gonna use that skill I guess equipable Minions that die and lose all the Item's are just TRASH.

You...you do realize that was the whole point of AG from the start, right? It's no different than its origin point, the Metal/Steel/Iron Golem from D2, where you used a piece of gear to craft a golem that took on the properties of said item used.

Not getting your gear back is just a part of the sacrifice to summon the creature. Git gud, as the kids say these days.

We dont give a fuck about Diablo

Diablo is trash now

AG losing items is a trash relic from the past and should be removed immediately

Disagree. Got anything else to say? Cos you're not convincing too many here.
So happy to hear the Heists are being fixed (for the most part) a couple more things I'm excited to hear about being fixed but this is definitely a great start. Thank you GGG!
Last patch crashes me when alert triggers.
"
Fixed a bug which caused Grand Heists to sometimes fail to spawn an entrance to a Wing.

So we still can't re-enter back to Grand Heists once we teleport to Rogue Harbour? No stash located in Grand Heist entrance?? Then how the hell we're gonna carry all our loots??? I rather you make everything is Grand Heists to be remain "contraband" while we're still in the map & only release until we went back to Rogue Harbour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info