3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

"
FIXED a QoL BUG with Animate Guardian well NEVER gonna use that skill I guess equipable Minions that die and lose all the Item's are just TRASH.

You...you do realize that was the whole point of AG from the start, right? It's no different than its origin point, the Metal/Steel/Iron Golem from D2, where you used a piece of gear to craft a golem that took on the properties of said item used.

Not getting your gear back is just a part of the sacrifice to summon the creature. Git gud, as the kids say these days.
Can you guys look into Labyrinth instance crashing. Many times my game has completely crashed after opening then entering Uber lab.
I am on Vulkan
meh you didnt fix enuf of the problems

guess im still going to horde contracts
2 crashes since the patch,one while returning to HO and another just by standing in town.
Guess Heists have to wait in stash for another week.
i think GGG should design more portal machine MTX than portal MTX
Firestorm mine and Blast Rain mine, Bladefall mine not aiming still not get fixed. Craft bench still not working like how it should be. When you not put the item in it and search for craftable mod of the item type, it not shows. And when you put it in and search, it not shows the mods which u didn't find
I was ok with The Rogue Harbour, a bit slow loading but anyway it's good QoL for most of the players
Fixing the harbour is great, but dedicating time to fix the animate guardian bug, when the league still so desperately needs attention, is just wrong.

I really don't think fixing that one particular issue is going to help your player retention.
I mean.. It took you A WEEK to come up with this...? Really disapointing GGG.
Last edited by cheekym8 on Sep 30, 2020, 11:22:58 PM
ima bit sad no more see other people in the harbour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info