[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Hi, Thank you for build.

my barrage damage is too low.
I can't kill bosses.

Could you please look at my character and comment?

My character list open.
"
reimbowl wrote:

Also just bough farruls and now I dont see the point of using cluster jewel with stormrider and cold conduction if I already have power charges with farrul, should sell jewel? I already respec those points

I'm in the process of swapping over to Farrul's Fur and getting Aspect of the Cat on something - also would love to know this as well.
I feel like I am missing a mechanic with 'Damage on Full Life' support. With 'Blood Rage', I understand there is the degen component. I currently sit with a net life regen of +215.4. The in-game tooltip damage shows there's a drop-off on damage once the degen kicks in.

Is this something we don't see (lack of damage from the support gem) during mapping/bossing because we're hitting mobs?
"
randoark wrote:
"
reimbowl wrote:

Also just bough farruls and now I dont see the point of using cluster jewel with stormrider and cold conduction if I already have power charges with farrul, should sell jewel? I already respec those points

I'm in the process of swapping over to Farrul's Fur and getting Aspect of the Cat on something - also would love to know this as well.

I recommend going with proj or crit medium jewels if you have farrul.
"
adukes wrote:
I feel like I am missing a mechanic with 'Damage on Full Life' support. With 'Blood Rage', I understand there is the degen component. I currently sit with a net life regen of +215.4. The in-game tooltip damage shows there's a drop-off on damage once the degen kicks in.

Is this something we don't see (lack of damage from the support gem) during mapping/bossing because we're hitting mobs?

i forgot to update that i have removed blood rage, check gem setup section
do you recomend the chin sol over my bow?

or in what situatiosn do you recomend it

this is my gear right now

how did u get 75 resist?
"
how did u get 75 resist?

survalist
Would you also look at my character?

my barrage damage is so low I can't kill the boss.

where did i go wrong
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:
Would you also look at my character?

my barrage damage is so low I can't kill the boss.

where did i go wrong

you dont have point blank on your tree

u dont have any curses, preferably get ele weakness

and get farruls fur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info