[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Using your build, i like it, i just need to learn not dash and die by mistake.

Also, i saw other guide where they mention sybil's ring and a pantheon reflect, where we can do reflect maps, which is good
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Can you check my items and give me some advice? I'm having problems defeating the lich encounter on delve.

your tree needs fixing, wrong nodes everywhere, id say remove cluster jewel for now and refund the small nodes to fix the rest of your tree.

get barrage enahnce helmet and try to get same stats

change annoint

get better items
"
fofixgurl wrote:
Using your build, i like it, i just need to learn not dash and die by mistake.

Also, i saw other guide where they mention sybil's ring and a pantheon reflect, where we can do reflect maps, which is good

its not bad but zdps
Why does the build take claws of the hawk?
"
Xateo wrote:
Why does the build take claws of the hawk?

lioneyes fall, transforms claw/melee nodes into bow nodes
I saw you arguing with someone at the beginning of the topic, I marked some words down of his, I have no problem running maps at T16, but sometimes those bosses do some heavy hits, And I get survivability issues.

I barely pushed into low end of red maps with budget gear.

I use switching method for bosses, due to not getting 6link on chestplate.

Mapping loadout:
Spoiler

Boss loadout:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.12.4/AAAABAICAQBeBS0FtQguDPINjQ-rEYET2hR1Ff0WvxmOGo0j9iT9JpUuUzBxMHwx-jfUOdQ6Qjz-Ps8_VUMxS3hM_02STipQQlFHVUtW-loaWyZbr2EQYeJh62KsY6dl02yMbWxvV3BScUN07Xb3d9d4GXpTfXV_K3_7gayJ04w2jX2NgY25jb-PYJAKmyabjZzEnaqgn6XLqXmxAbF8tMW3Ir02vebBoMLswzPD5sjMz3rTb9N-1CPawd1G3ajfb-Rq5ebmKedU53To1um96mLrFO0_7YPuDu9674_wu_K48ub9bv1y_rr_3g==?accountName=Fezzie2&realm=pc&characterName=Omega_Milf

I've went off the guide a bit, to make it to the t16 maps, because I wasnt able to do so at 1st.

What would you suggest me?
"
Fezzie2 wrote:
I saw you arguing with someone at the beginning of the topic, I marked some words down of his, I have no problem running maps at T16, but sometimes those bosses do some heavy hits, And I get survivability issues.

Mapping loadout:
Spoiler

Boss loadout:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.12.4/AAAABAICAQBeBS0FtQguDPINjQ-rEYET2hR1Ff0WvxmOGo0j9iT9JpUuUzBxMHwx-jfUOdQ6Qjz-Ps8_VUMxS3hM_02STipQQlFHVUtW-loaWyZbr2EQYeJh62KsY6dl02yMbWxvV3BScUN07Xb3d9d4GXpTfXV_K3_7gayJ04w2jX2NgY25jb-PYJAKmyabjZzEnaqgn6XLqXmxAbF8tMW3Ir02vebBoMLswzPD5sjMz3rTb9N-1CPawd1G3ajfb-Rq5ebmKedU53To1um96mLrFO0_7YPuDu9674_wu_K48ub9bv1y_rr_3g==?accountName=Fezzie2&realm=pc&characterName=Omega_Milf

I've went off the guide a bit, to make it to the t16 maps, because I wasnt able to do so at 1st.

first of all, i would suggest to stop following what people type here thinking they know better.

im gonna dldr this cause its too much

get farruls

cap resistances

get barrage enhance with resistances and int on helmet

you have 2 curses on ur gloves and idk which one gets prioritized cause they are both 48% effect, you need to check.

also if u wanna run whispers of doom get frostbite and ele weakness, but its gonna be aids to cap resistances, you'll be more than fine with just ele weakness craft on ring

like this for example

get life nodes on your tree
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Fezzie2 wrote:

Mapping loadout:
Spoiler

Boss loadout:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler

first of all, i would suggest to stop following what people type here thinking they know better.

im gonna dldr this cause its too much

get farruls

cap resistances

get barrage enhance with resistances and int on helmet

you have 2 curses on ur gloves and idk which one gets prioritized cause they are both 48% effect, you need to check.

also if u wanna run whispers of doom get frostbite and ele weakness, but its gonna be aids to cap resistances, you'll be more than fine with just ele weakness craft on ring

like this for example

get life nodes on your tree

Well, resistances are overcapped, whenever I use wise oak, If I understood right, I need to overcap my cold resist as much as I can, to do more damage. I had plan buying farrul already. The 2 curse actually works fine right now, but would do better if there would be no despair on it. It used to prioritize despair before, until I got whisper of dooms.
Aswell if you did notice or didn't I have 2 seperate quivers, 1 for barrage other for map running.
Dunno how much is it possible to penetrate resistances with this build ,but I have been stacking as much as I can.
I'll take notes and do as you suggested and make changes in my build.
So far i've enjoyed the build.
Thanks.
Hi, I saw in pastebin tree you have versatile stance node, but I dont see you have blood stance or sand stance, should I take it?

Also just bough farruls and now I dont see the point of using cluster jewel with stormrider and cold conduction if I already have power charges with farrul, should sell jewel? I already respec those points

If you can take a look at my char BitchReaper and tell me what to improve, now got some life nodes and gear to dont die on heists

Hi, Thank you for build.

my barrage damage is too low.
I can't kill bosses.

Could you please look at my character and comment?

My character list open.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info