[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

If you had to choose 2 out of 3 curses, which would you choose? I'm thinking elemental weakness on the crusader gloves is key but if I had to choose assassin's mark vs frostbite on the ring I'm not really sure. thanks for the insight and great guide!
"
reddie27 wrote:
If you had to choose 2 out of 3 curses, which would you choose? I'm thinking elemental weakness on the crusader gloves is key but if I had to choose assassin's mark vs frostbite on the ring I'm not really sure. thanks for the insight and great guide!

frostbite/ele weakness strongest curses for the build
Hello! I'm following the build, seems awesome!
Question: why don't Phase Acrobatics?
Thanks
"
carrbrpoa wrote:
Hello! I'm following the build, seems awesome!
Question: why don't Phase Acrobatics?
Thanks

updated pob check again
Thanks! Other thing: i'm still depending of my Shrapnel Ballista for surviving, more like a distraction and "killing while I run" - is it normal? lvl 74
"
carrbrpoa wrote:
Thanks! Other thing: i'm still depending of my Shrapnel Ballista for surviving, more like a distraction and "killing while I run" - is it normal? lvl 74

keep playing, you literally need to upgrade everything
Hey man, Just wanting to say that this builds great, I've done all content so far with ease (Kills Conqs/Sirius without any issues).

Followed it before the switch to having the curses, still does exceptional.
From 30 mil to 25 mil. Why?
Hi! I'm fairly new to the game, and I would like to get into crafting (later on when I have the currency for it) a bow that would be absolutely OP on this build. I've seen a lot of (outdated) posts about what base item to use for elemental damage, so I'm unsure of what to use. I usually hear arguments regarding the thicket bow vs imperial bow. Any thoughts about this?

Also, thank you so much for putting the time and effort to make this wonderful guide.
Hey, im new to iceshot. Can this build do fractured blueprint without loads of deaths? I'm looking at this vs toxic rain pathfinder since I've got a deadeye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info