[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
danda11 wrote:
hellou friendo, could you check out my char "BowSlowCrow",

i feel i struggle in single dmg and i die somehow that i dont even know it. thanks alot

ure dying a lot cause ure going full dps on almost everything, change helmet and ring, its a good ring but 0 resistances, get rare helmet with int and resistances and hp

if u have currency get a watchers eye also

if u want more single target dmg get chin sol
"
Dobroski wrote:
Any tips for me? What should I buy as a next items except flasks? Pls tell me what should i get in the order

your items are rly good, you could change helmet and craft a -9 cold res rare one.

u can refund small nodes on the bottom left of the tree and get thread of hope to allocate big ones
Yoyo, was wondering why you are using CWDT and Steelkin at low levels? Could i run 21 cwdt and 21 steelskin if i got enough strength?
"
RS5000 wrote:
Yoyo, was wondering why you are using CWDT and Steelkin at low levels? Could i run 21 cwdt and 21 steelskin if i got enough strength?

cause the more you level up CWDT the more dmg it needs to proc linked gems, for example if u have 4k hp and cwtd needs, say 2k hp to proc, u might as well be dead if u take more dmg than that.

and if steelskin surpasses CWDT level requirement its not gonna work.

hi.i'm having trouble getting the necklace from pandemonio.sera that could help me.i have 86 thousand dps and i can't increase more than that.and i already have almost all items. :(
Hi guys! So far loving the build! I'm a bit stuck, can u guys take a look at my character? I'm not sure what to update next other than the Shaper ring (mostly because of the lack of res) I appreciate it! (>w <) <3
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Hi guys! So far loving the build! I'm a bit stuck, can u guys take a look at my character? I'm not sure what to update next other than the Shaper ring (mostly because of the lack of res) I appreciate it! (>w <) <3

You should buy "the pandemonius" (it's very cheap now) and a ChinSol, it'll boost a lot you damage.
Anomalous Inspiration is way better too and you can go for awakened support gem.
Last edited by PwetPwet on Oct 23, 2020, 10:12:24 PM
Could you guys take a look at my character "BeBetterThanMyself"

I've dumped tons of currency into this build and my clear is great but my single target is not good at all and i'm using multi-mod bow, watchers eye, 11% cold void fletch etc.
"
Could you guys take a look at my character "BeBetterThanMyself"

I've dumped tons of currency into this build and my clear is great but my single target is not good at all and i'm using multi-mod bow, watchers eye, 11% cold void fletch etc.

get thread of hope and get both disciplines,attack speed per frenzy.

also what are those multi mods on your helmet

get ele weakness on ring (something like mine)
Can you check my items and give me some advice? I'm having problems defeating the lich encounter on delve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info