[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

How do you maintain the damage on full life support working? Blood rage keeps you losing hp at every second even when leeching constantly.
"
Hellanoid wrote:
How do you maintain the damage on full life support working? Blood rage keeps you losing hp at every second even when leeching constantly.

Dont use it if u have farrul, if u dont have farrul get life regen, i had life regen on my helmet
I think i have a simple question about the build,cause of the low life how it copes Heist and Gran heist

:)
Last edited by net0r on Oct 20, 2020, 4:34:05 AM
Can you look at mine, what's broken?I'm new this game
I die in almost any kind of boss, and I can't play without using the mana pot
https://pastebin.com/QxKEtyZW
"
net0r wrote:
I think i have a simple question about the build,cause of the low life how it copes Heist and Gran heist

:)

can do both, but never stand still (i found out the hard way).
"
renkus wrote:
Can you look at mine, what's broken?I'm new this game
I die in almost any kind of boss, and I can't play without using the mana pot
https://pastebin.com/QxKEtyZW

change helmet to cap ur resistances, eye jewel is very bad change it asap, get mark of the elder and shaper ring.

the reason ure out of mana is cause u dont have enlighten lvl 3, u have enhance support, level up precision to level 7 when u get enlighten lvl 3.

get unyielding for extra defense layer

remove utmost swiftness, completely pointless
Hi, have been following your build but I am currently stuck at tier 14 maps. What would you suggest on what shld I improve for the best effect. My character build and items can be viewed from my profile. Thank you.
"
maonima wrote:
Hi, have been following your build but I am currently stuck at tier 14 maps. What would you suggest on what shld I improve for the best effect. My character build and items can be viewed from my profile. Thank you.

ur profile is private
dont use blood rage, because of rip full life. i mean generally, at all, drop it.

if u need frenzy charges at sirus/elder without farrul there is much better options, even replacing ice shot gem with frenzy gem will serve better.

using frostbite + ele weakness can be not best idea, simply because marks counts towards curse limit, even if they are not considered as curse anymore.

so if u apply sniper mark on boss, it will be most likely removed by ele weakness/frostbite. this is very sad, because frostbite gives u 1mil raw dps, while sniper gives about 5mil. big maths here.

abyss jewel near survivalist should be replaced with timeless jewel, which one to pick up to u, there is at least 2 solid choices.

if u get precursor emblems + solid amount of dex, u can transfer to raider. harvestcraft league proved that with mirrortier gear raider offers more than deadeye.

also dropping alira is an option too, if u have enoush resists and this 2 points give u more damage than alira crit multiplier.

by checking ur top damage node, u can see whats u lacking in stats.

if ur top node is:
farsight - u lacking attack speed. (abyss jewels not giving u attack speed or ring or gloves)
heartseeker - u lacking crit multi. (most liekly because of ur amulet, common issue if u have pandemonius)
heart of ice/force of nature - usually its top node for those who not uses pandemonius or cold pene gem. kind of normal behaviour.

ignore top node keystone near scion area, u cant utilize it due to mana reservations.

not picking phase acrobatics fully is very strange decision, having 50-60 spell dodge is very handy, sometimes so handy that can safe u from sirus 3shot beam. sadly cant safe u from multibeam at last phase tho.

current pob can be boosted a bit more if

u use onlap gloves instead, drop blood rage and pick sniper mark. if u are into even more tryhards, fit wise oak flask, make sure ur cold rest overcaps fire one, can be trick since we have ruby flask, but taste of hate can help with that.
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
maonima wrote:

ur profile is private

I have enabled the character tab. I have difficulty maxxing the resistance and maintaining the survivalbility.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info