3.12.2 Hotfix 5

3.12.2 Hotfix 5:

• Fixed a common client crash that could occur, which frequently occurred in Warlord-influenced Map areas.

This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to receive this fix.
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2020, 4:10:54 PM
still crashing on non warlord influence maps!!

with no error message being shown
and here I am - started getting huuuge lag spikes in between hotfixes 1-3 somewhere. guess we will wait until hotfix 56 to hotfix 55/54 to hotfix 1.

Glad to see league start went well with few minor issues! GG
"
This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to receive this fix.

Seems slightly contradictory. :-P

Needing to restart a restartless hotfix, makes as much sense as the Hotfix 3, which fixed a crash, that stuffed my performance.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
DngA wrote:
still crashing on non warlord influence maps!!

with no error message being shown

And?

When they say A common crash it means a singular cause of crashing not ALL of the crashes that have the same end result.

Maybe you should try giving them info like your character, what skills you are actively using...you know something that might actually help them locate a problem.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Hi, any information on why do I often crash while entering other player's Hideout? It says failed to connect to instance and then it throw me into the log screen, I have witness it myself too. While I was in other player's party Hideout, someone was invited and tried to join the HO that we were in, there's a "travelling" word under that player's name at the left side. Then he dcs.

Any ideas?
Any fix in sight for being able to leave grand heists? Basically almost all drops of the league (gems, bases, replica uniques) are locked behind grand heists, and I won't do another one where I'm forced to leave behind loot ...

I can't drop loop after every wing in the escape area because fear of dc, so i have to take it with me but if you have some div cards and currency in your inventory, in the new wing the contraband currency will not stack with the one you already have so the inventory gets full rly quick ...

Please prioritize this. Without grand heists is like standard league ..
Just put a chest in the escape area or something ... because with issues like this we are past immersive gameplay issues if you put a chest there, and also we are past the MTX display gallery that is the rogue harbor ... If ppl stop playing the game I think it will matter little to not at all if, the main hub of the league allow for MTX display ...
Last edited by smokedust on Sep 26, 2020, 4:16:41 AM
"
Marinxar wrote:
Needing to restart a restartless hotfix, makes as much sense as the Hotfix 3, which fixed a crash, that stuffed my performance.
I think the first one refers to them not needing to restart the servers.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Current client crashes on launch, can anyone propose what to do to get in? "run as the administrator" doesn't overcome it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info