Week One of Path of Exile: Heist

Thanks I guess for fixing a quarter of the major bugs and ignoring the rest.

Also

"
Increased the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam's beam as well as its on-death explosion.

Memes
"
-Reduced the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam's impact area of effect hit.
-Increased the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam's beam as well as its on-death explosion.

soo... smaller beam but more deadly?
"
The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems

are we talking about the same game here?
"
The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems

Most Bugs in a Launch since ever (?) but sure, take your time. We Beta Tester arent on a Paycheck anyways.

Those Boxes must sell good lol
If the Money flows, why rush?

I love PoE but you make it real easy to hate too...
Hate born out of frustration...
Hey Bex, any word about Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves? As they are currently killing the wearer. Sort of stuck in limbo here of whether to wait for fix or reroll. But i assume there would be no chance of it being fixed by tomorrow right? If so i guess i will just have to reroll.
Lost 10 - 15 contracts from dcs/crashes til now ..
No signature needed..
So, no update on wether or not Crackling Lance (not gaining intensity) and Hexes (low damage, and only one hex area at a time) are broken or not?
Lies, there are major problems with the league and at least 50% o them are old things that you had no reason to mess with. Get your shit together.
My favorite line from Isla so far is "Oh, here comes a beating!" First time she said it i died because i was laughing with a couple friends on discord.
"

😂😂😂 Good one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info