FPS drops

Same for me, probably even worse on a better system

RTX 2070 Super
i5 9600K
16GB DDR4 RAM
Win10 64 Bit
And a fresh install on a ssd

The performance became a mess since harvest, weirdly just for certain setups. A friend of mine has way better performance and close to 0 stutters with a worse system than mine
Hi Support,

Addition to previous: Logged again, everything laggy.

Switching from the Amsterdam gateway to London seems to have helped a lot, though.

Not sure if I'm having the same problems as everyone else, if the issue really is at the client side.
The others pointed out that having low mana causes the fps drops.. I just tested this myself and can confirm that this i could easily reproduce.

I normally have %80 of my mana reserved... so having full mana i am having 144hz constant.. whereas if i go to %80 mana reserved i am getting fps drop spikes to 0-60fps constantly.

Here is a video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eLSFMO3O-g
Last edited by oguzzoo on Sep 30, 2020, 5:27:50 PM
E-Mail sent.
Started having issues since the beginning of heist, especially when changing areas. When entering a map i go from ~120-140fps in hideout to as low as 20-30 until it stabilizes around 80.
On the bright side - we aren't falling that far behind the rest, since the rest can't play Grand Heists now either.
Sent an email with specs.

Same problem as everyone else - terrible lag spikes, game freezing for 5+ seconds at a time, frequent disconnects, FPS drops, etc.

Never had this problem before.
The problem is still exist. Its getting worse the more you re playing
Hello,

I just built a new computer and I am experiencing a very high CPU load but a very low GPU Load

I7 9700k 4.9ghz
Gtx 1080
32g ram 3200
Asus prime Z390-A
Installed on a n=Samsung EVO 970 NVME.

Problem is I have 3 other computer at home running this game with lower setup and they all seem to have from 25 to 40% cpu load and a bit more for GPU load

TLDR-
i7 2700k
gtx 1060
16g

I7 8700k
Gtx 1080
16G

Ryzen 3 3100
Gtx 1660
16G

I have tried many many different option found on the internet.
-Reinstalled the game 3 times deleting everything related
-Reinstalled Windows
-Change multiple graphic setting in game (event at lowest which should not be needed)
-Fix NVIDIA physx to GPU
-Lock the frame rate through RivaTuner to 60 fps
-Set network to predictive mode
-Remove the G-Sync from the screen
-Set the screen to 60 fps resolution
and more...

I am completely out of idea and resources and quite frankly annoyed that lower end pc that I own can run it way smoother. All the other game of the system run A-ok at full graphic.

Does anyone have any idea what I could try next as POE is my main game.

Thank you

Yep having the same problem with reserved mana. FPS drops from 300 to 3 once in a while and makes the game literally unplayable outside of hideout.

PoE has 97% GPU usage already on menus while processor has only about 50% usage.

i7-9700K
RTX 2060
16gb RAM
Constant lag spikes, freezes, crashes, stuttering and what not... at the moment the game is not really enjoyable to play. This is a big issue. Let´s hope for a fix very soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info