FPS drops

The lag, the 1-2 second freeze ups with everything you do, the crashes-to-desktop in heists, it's all so frustrating.
I've been playing this game since the start, and this is the worst it's ever been, including all the betas.

How could you mess up this big, and then not even fix this ASAP, GGG?

At least have the decency to publicly address these specific issues, and not leave your player base hanging as if nothing's the matter.
You can Tweet about new MTX, so you can Tweet about this.
The game is unplayable
zero changes...
Low mana problem is still exist
*Sigh* Still no improvements in any shape or form...
So when the new patch is comming out AND is it with all the fix's for the fps problems ??
so I'm not alone, frame drops, constant lag spikes, even tried disabling sound effect but didn't help. Game is nearly unplayable right now
This post fixed my issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fo1izh/lags_in_310_fix_unordinary_method/

It doesn't make sense and initially when I found that post I wrote it off as BS, but I assure you it fixed my issue.

On a software dev side, if I was going to guess it seems to be an issue with multi-threaded asset loading, almost like we are using say 4 threads, 1 for render loop, 3 for other things, but when the "other things" threads are busy a loading audio or loading model task is put onto the render thread and we are awaiting it, hence the 120-300 ms delay for me and the 1-2 second delay for people without SSD.
"
DiamondSlicer wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fo1izh/lags_in_310_fix_unordinary_method/

It doesn't make sense and initially when I found that post I wrote it off as BS, but I assure you it fixed my issue.

On a software dev side, if I was going to guess it seems to be an issue with multi-threaded asset loading, almost like we are using say 4 threads, 1 for render loop, 3 for other things, but when the "other things" threads are busy a loading audio or loading model task is put onto the render thread and we are awaiting it, hence the 120-300 ms delay for me and the 1-2 second delay for people without SSD.

i saw this method/ but my cpu is loaded only for 40% peak/
seems like its for those who have 100% in peak
"
DiamondSlicer wrote:

Tried it, it doesn't do shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info