FPS drops

"
Kasseopea wrote:
"
asoiarf wrote:
No words on the low performance FPS issues in the recent What We're Working On? Does that mean we should give up hope of actually enjoying this league with more than 20fps?

Yeah, that's pretty much proof that they won't do anything about the issue. Upgrade to 3090 or go play something else is the official GGG statement I guess.

Your post is almost accurate, you forget to add "Buy our new shiny MTX effect" then "go play something else" - statement complete!

:Peace
can someone else confirm low mana fps drop
more reports from you - more chances to fix!
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I've sent the required files. Hope we can get this problem fixed soon.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on May 31, 2021, 7:14:26 PM
Dont know if its related, but for me and several other players the performance degrades extremely after playing for like an hour. Loading additional assets causes extreme stutter and makes the game almost unplayable. Restarting the game fixes this issue for another hour. Game is running on a SSD and this issue wasnt a thing last league.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
For those that are having performance issues, can you please email techsupport@grindinggear.com with the following:
DxDiag
client.txt
(if the file size is too large, delete the old one, start the game to generate a fresh one, then send it to us)

This will help us to better track what kind of system configurations are having problems.

Sent! Looking forward to patch that fixes this!
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
For those that are having performance issues, can you please email techsupport@grindinggear.com with the following:
DxDiag
client.txt
(if the file size is too large, delete the old one, start the game to generate a fresh one, then send it to us)

This will help us to better track what kind of system configurations are having problems.

Sent good luck, ps. disregard my Ultrawide as i play on secondary with 1440p
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
DxDiag
client.txt

Done
FPS still drops but performance is a little better after windows update 2004, not sure if its cuz of that but my game fells a bit better but it could be also cuz im playing without sound now, not sure :) .txt files sent

Edit:

Nevermind, its slideshow again droping my FPS to 10-20 :( not sure if it connects somehow but my ingame ping also jumping from ~30ms to random high numbers while fps issues

Cheers

Last edited by kowal86 on Sep 30, 2020, 12:43:19 PM
Hey Support,

Just logged out b/c game is practically unplayable... latency leaps between a claimed ~30 to over 1000ms... then I get thrown out. Also generally laggy, in spite of claimed ~30ms latency, there's a clear delay between action and anything happening, I'd say 200-300ms. And every so often actions are ignored/dropped. This started happening recently, I played for an hour about 12 hours ago and then had no problems.

BUT.

I did a prophecy in Act 6 rather than wait for the corresponding map to show up, AND in Act 6 everything works beautifully. I have a stable 50ms latency that doesn't really deviate much one way or the other, and the game reacts to my actions normally, as it should.

In the Azurite Mine, I get disconnections very quickly, and a map that I did before noticing the issue was laggy, although I didn't get thrown out from the game in the map.

Hideout also seemed snappy, but I don't have any latency numbers for that.

HTH.
This is totally a mess, last league i played was Metamorph with a summoner and FPS was smooth, this league playing a bleed gladiator and FPS is a yo-yo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info