[3.13] Devon's Hexblaster Occultist | Most Content Viable | Reflect Immune

hello beginner here, how do i cast first frostbite then hex or elem then hex
"
Hex stuff with Elemental Weakness + Impending doom. Use Doomsday to apply max doom after 1 second. USE HEXBLAST AND EXPLODE STUFF.
Elemental weakness is self-cast since Frostbite + Temp chains will be applied as curse auras. The reason why Frostbite and Temp chains are auras is if you charge into a pack with FB+TC and just Hexblast they will die most of the time just from the default HB explosion and their reduced resistances. Temporal chains are there to protect you from their attacks when you do it. Fairly simple but efficient.
Another thing to note is we are using some "fire damage to spells" on the wand to proc EQ thus reducing enemy resistances even further.


devon752, or somebody, can u help me?
I don't get it -- how to make some curses work as auras? Whitch gem-links make it real?
Will be apriciate for detailed answer


HI there
Curses as auras, you need a blasphemy gem, linked to the curse you wanna use. And you need to make sure that you can apply the amount of curses you want.

Normal is 1 curse, easy method to get more is on the skill tree Whispers of Doom, and in the occultist ascendencie another one.

So in this case you can have 3 curses, Temporal Chain, Frostbyte and another one. But be aware blasphemy reserves your mana.
how do we fight against hexproof monsters ? also how is get good clear speed if we drop profane bloom?
"
sarganas1 wrote:
how do we fight against hexproof monsters ? also how is get good clear speed if we drop profane bloom?

My mistake, you are right. We need Profane bloom. Will change on tree and PoB tomorrow.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Just wanted to say thank you for the guide!

I just came back after like 1 year not playing poe and made this one my league starter and I'm having a blast!

Thank you for your awesome work dude!
"
hisjafgg wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for the guide!

I just came back after like 1 year not playing poe and made this one my league starter and I'm having a blast!

Thank you for your awesome work dude!

Np and ty for saying that <3
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
hisjafgg wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for the guide!

I just came back after like 1 year not playing poe and made this one my league starter and I'm having a blast!

Thank you for your awesome work dude!

Np and ty for saying that <3


also is it important to take "fater doom gain" node?
"
sarganas1 wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
"
hisjafgg wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you for the guide!

I just came back after like 1 year not playing poe and made this one my league starter and I'm having a blast!

Thank you for your awesome work dude!

Np and ty for saying that <3


also is it important to take "fater doom gain" node?

No.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey Devon i have a question to the links of Impending Doom:

the added chaos damage gem doesnt seem to work with impending doom or elemental weakness. at least its not shwoing a connection ingame. am i missing something here?

and what exactly is conc effect doing in this setup? is it decreasing the resis through elemental weakness even further?

ty very much for ur effort <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info