[3.19] Devon's Hexblaster Occultist | Most Content Viable | Reflect Immune

"
daitch wrote:
Im trying this build and i have exactly your sample Gear. Im lvl 91. It looks good so far, but there are a few things i dont understand.

Aspect of the spider: i dont have enough mana to activate it. How do you do it? or do you ocasionally swap it for some other aura?

Enchantments: i dont see them on PoB, could you indicate which one should i go after?

End-game Gear: i feel like the wand was way too cheap to be the best possible. I suck at understanding how to improve, could you tell me what would be a better weapon? I guess i could pay up to 10 ex, maybe even more.

Thank you and nice job on this guide, quite a unique build.

I forgot to remove Zealotry + Enlighten from the helmet in the guide (fixed now). I replaced them with Clarity(10) and Dread Banner(12). My bad. Also make sure you have all the mana reservation nodes taken in the skill tree.
This allows you to squeeze in Aspect of the Spooder as well.

As for the Helmet enchantments, anything positive will benefit you. Reduced mana reservation of any of the curses, curse effectivness, Hexblast improvements, etc... It will be somewhat hard to find since you're looking for anything on Heretic's veil. For boots either move speed or cast speed honestly.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Nov 4, 2020, 3:43:18 AM
Thanks for your answer. So, now i can activate aspect of the spider and the mana problems are also gone now that i have clarity.

Now my problem is that i dont feel like im doing that much damage, and im not talking only about bosses. My gear seems to be pretty similar to yours. I'd really appreciate it if you could take a minute to look at my build: https://pastebin.com/zLi4MSLr

Am i missing something? In your path of building link, i see a few options when it comes to the skill tree, maybe im using the wrong one? Maybe you got better gear and forgot to update? If that's the case, i'd love to have an updated pastebin link. Again, thanks for your time!

Very nicely written guide, thank you for the effort!
I was on lookout for a build with some new mechanic and this fits my need :)
Oohh.. Look at that!
Impending Doom got a nice buff!
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Impending Doom got a nice buff!
And Hexblast! :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
I love Occultist, how does this build perform on end game content?
"
argoniashawks wrote:
I love Occultist, how does this build perform on end game content?

Well last league I killed Shaper with it BUT it took a loooooong time. Now that will change it seems as this build as getting something like 35%-40% more damage in total.
Super tanky in mapping, almost can't die if you have the whole setup. Everything is so slowed down that it won't be able to hit you if you're close to them. Plus it's immune to reflect since chaos damage :D
With the buffs for 3.13 is this a viable/strong starter build?
"
BeeGeePee wrote:
With the buffs for 3.13 is this a viable/strong starter build?

This is not a starter build. It is listed in the cons as well.
Thanks for the guide, man!
One of the BIGEST thanks is for possibility to leveling tree in the
"Path of Building Community".

GOOD LUCK in the new league!! 🤘‍‍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info