Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
BruceWirris wrote:
Spoiler
Just wanted to say thanks and share my experience with this build.

To be entirely honest, I wasn't looking to play RF in it's traditional sense, which is really why the massive flexibility of this build was so key for me.

Ever since they reworked slayer leech I've been looking for a build that could effectively replace this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2013175

It was one of my most favorite builds ever and the screen wide obliteration pops are so satisfying. Best of all they scale with monster health so your only limiting factor is your ability to survive.

Despite having pretty limited defensive options built into this build, it really does a good job staying alive between the Golems and the Scorching Ray totem I'm using. It also does a really good job killing bosses.

Check my profile character "LikeABurninRingOfFire" for my build. It's more or less the same tree but I've skipped most fire damage nodes in favor of general area damage since it scales the obliteration wand explosions AND RF.

Since the build is so gear independent, I also run Hidden Potential which again gives a massive boost to global damage values.

The clear speed on this build is unlike anything else IMO. You can basically just run full speed through most maps and your explosions typically clear your entire screen. The more enemies on the screen, the faster you clear.

Some more defensive options would go a long way, but I don't see how to fit it on the skill tree or the gear really. Just being nimble with your movement skills is good enough for now.
Hey BruceWirris!

I'm glad you're having such a great time! No matter how you use the guide, I'm glad that it was a good template for your own build. You've done some great work with your build. It looks awesome! Great job! Thanks for sharing it. It was cool to peruse.

Thanks for the post and the kind words. Awesome job.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
tinivuel86 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker or anybody who can advise,

I have a question not directly related to the build but more to do with the re-gen I get while in a map with mods.

So I was doing the map below with RF on and my life keeps dropping but I couldn't tell why.

I factored the -8 max resistance in POB and my life re-gen looks positive but yet but life kept depleting and I can't run the map.

I posted in gameplay forum but not sure if I'll get a reply on this so trying my luck here.

Hey tinivuel86!

The awesome thing about PoE is that there are a million legit factors that determine an outcome. The sucky thing about PoE is that when you're trying to figure out something, you have a million details to consider ;).

Unfortunately those pics only show a minor amount of detail. But don't worry about it. The game is correct, obviously, and there's likely just something in the PoB that is/isn't selected while it should be the opposite.

It looks like you imported your character so your gem levels are likely what they are in the game. You don't have Consecrated Ground selected which is good. Your Pantheons are empty in the pic and your Stone Golem and Vitality are up in-game.

I don't know what it would be. Maybe an item of some kind? I'm not sure. The PoE website isn't letting me see your characters though the tab is public. IF your gems in PoB are the same as they are in-game, and none of your items, jewels, tree, are impacting it, it's likely a math issue with PoB.

Sorry I wasn't much help. I normally just avoid negative resists.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
tinivuel86 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker or anybody who can advise,

I have a question not directly related to the build but more to do with the re-gen I get while in a map with mods.

So I was doing the map below with RF on and my life keeps dropping but I couldn't tell why.

I factored the -8 max resistance in POB and my life re-gen looks positive but yet but life kept depleting and I can't run the map.

I posted in gameplay forum but not sure if I'll get a reply on this so trying my luck here.

Hey tinivuel86!

The awesome thing about PoE is that there are a million legit factors that determine an outcome. The sucky thing about PoE is that when you're trying to figure out something, you have a million details to consider ;).

Unfortunately those pics only show a minor amount of detail. But don't worry about it. The game is correct, obviously, and there's likely just something in the PoB that is/isn't selected while it should be the opposite.

It looks like you imported your character so your gem levels are likely what they are in the game. You don't have Consecrated Ground selected which is good. Your Pantheons are empty in the pic and your Stone Golem and Vitality are up in-game.

I don't know what it would be. Maybe an item of some kind? I'm not sure. The PoE website isn't letting me see your characters though the tab is public. IF your gems in PoB are the same as they are in-game, and none of your items, jewels, tree, are impacting it, it's likely a math issue with PoB.

Sorry I wasn't much help. I normally just avoid negative resists.

Thanks Wrecker, I'm not too sure either. Yeah my gems etc in POB are all the same as they are in-game as I just exported them after I died in the map. I died like 2x and was waiting to see if anybody had a response before I continued with it.

Unfortunately, got timed out from the game and so the map wasn't completed.
"
tinivuel86 wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks Wrecker, I'm not too sure either. Yeah my gems etc in POB are all the same as they are in-game as I just exported them after I died in the map. I died like 2x and was waiting to see if anybody had a response before I continued with it.

Unfortunately, got timed out from the game and so the map wasn't completed.
Ah, that sucks tinivuel86. You'll end up getting plenty of maps though. Even epic ones. It's hard to let go of maps at the beginning but you'll get TONS in no time (unless your league is ending shortly).

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Dec 10, 2020, 2:14:09 AM
I like your builds a lot. Played the Chieftain RF a few seasons ago. Now I got back to Poe and wanted to try this Elementalist RF build. Yeah you die really quick some times. But it's very challenging and kinda fun to play :D

But there are a few things I changed for me.

I am using Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call.
And changed Enduring Cry to Flame Dash for some mobility and linked it with inspiration. Works quiet nice and you have almost all the time 5 charges up.

I started mapping 2 days ago and need to get better gear to top things off and I'll see how far I can get with this till the next league starts.
"
slykxs wrote:
Spoiler
I like your builds a lot. Played the Chieftain RF a few seasons ago. Now I got back to Poe and wanted to try this Elementalist RF build. Yeah you die really quick some times. But it's very challenging and kinda fun to play :D

But there are a few things I changed for me.

I am using Molten Shell instead of Immortal Call.
And changed Enduring Cry to Flame Dash for some mobility and linked it with inspiration. Works quiet nice and you have almost all the time 5 charges up.

I started mapping 2 days ago and need to get better gear to top things off and I'll see how far I can get with this till the next league starts.
Awesome slykxs!

That's very kind of you to pass on. Thank you!

Fun changes! I'm glad they work well for you. The build's survivability really improves as it levels and progresses. But like any RF build, it's really dependant on gear. Mapping is a big jump if you didn't luck with gear while levelling. Hang in there, with your changes and better gear, you'll be flying in no time.

Thanks again for your kindness. I really appreciate it.

Annnnnd

Really like this build so far. I am using it in the 1 week Delve event. Super SSF with no crafting. ><

It was super slow to level, but that was my fault for not choosing a proper starting skill. I grabbed and used Lightning Tendrils when I should have grabbed anything fire related. I ended up with Incinerate. I kinda like the fire. Maybe some time I will try a full on Incinerate build...

If anyone reads this and decides to try this build for this super SSF delve event ... make a beeline for the +1 max fire and the +1 to all max resists. Grab as much Life and more importantly, life regen so you can start running RF at 38 when you get all your gems in place. Speaking of which, make sure to grab Golem Commander by lvl 38 as well. There's lots of points so just plan accordingly.

I am mid 50s and crushing the delve...with pretty subpar gear. Great build. Thanks.
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
Spoiler
Really like this build so far. I am using it in the 1 week Delve event. Super SSF with no crafting. ><

It was super slow to level, but that was my fault for not choosing a proper starting skill. I grabbed and used Lightning Tendrils when I should have grabbed anything fire related. I ended up with Incinerate. I kinda like the fire. Maybe some time I will try a full on Incinerate build...

If anyone reads this and decides to try this build for this super SSF delve event ... make a beeline for the +1 max fire and the +1 to all max resists. Grab as much Life and more importantly, life regen so you can start running RF at 38 when you get all your gems in place. Speaking of which, make sure to grab Golem Commander by lvl 38 as well. There's lots of points so just plan accordingly.

I am mid 50s and crushing the delve...with pretty subpar gear. Great build. Thanks.
Hey dlvbrown1969!

I'm glad you're liking the build. Thanks for the honest feedback and good suggestions. Awesome!

Annnnnd

Hey, id like to thank you for the effort you've put into the build guide. well done!

just in case some people are wondering how to level with this guide: i made very good experience with Armageddon Brand on lvl 28 and Flame Surge. In combination with Wave of Convition and the Flat +Fire Damage Vendor receipe on lvl 20 everything died very easily.

merry christmas everyone
I used your necromancer build last time I played PoE (over a year ago probably?) so since I wanted to come back for the Infinite Delve race I decided to give one of your other builds a try. It took a while to become viable without access to crafting, but when it finally clicked it did so in a huge way.

One frustrating thing about the build was while it completely melts trash mobs (plowing through those totems in the fire delves is especially fun), some rare monsters take an annoying amount of time to die. Cannot Die aura is often a death sentence if it's on something particularly durable.

Like a few other people, I added a second button to the build by putting Frostblink in one of my 4+2L armor's spare slots. Faster delving speed and more mobility, more non-fire damage for EE, and linking Inspiration let me put Increased Duration on EC/IC instead.

Took advantage of the event to reach Depth 200 to level Niko up to 7, and hope to reach level 90 before it ends for the microtransaction drawing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info