Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

"
"
tinivuel86 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker,

I just want to say thank you for this guide!

It's the easiest character I've played so far. I've just switched to using RF at level 66 a day ago. Although I'm only at level 73 now (just finished act 10 and merciless lab), everything is a breeze compared to my other characters.

Using random gears that I found but looking forward to enhancing it further..

Edit: I find my CWDT is leveled too high and not triggering as often as I would like. Maybe I'll have to re-level it and the linked spells (the ones linked to golems and immortal call)
Awesome tinivuel86!

You're welcome! Thank you for taking the time to be so kind and thoughtful. I'm glad you're having such a great time with it.

Don't worry too much about the higher level CwDT gem. I mean, you can make it (and it's triggered spells) whatever level you want, but you'll find that as you progress into the end game, the more damage enemies do, the more often it'll go off. It'll start going off quite a lot as you level up and progress.

Thanks again for your kindness.

Thanks Wrecker.

Any reason why you specified RF gem links to be in the chest? I am using a 5L staff for my RF and my golems are in my chest piece for now. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

"
tinivuel86 wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks Wrecker.

Any reason why you specified RF gem links to be in the chest? I am using a 5L staff for my RF and my golems are in my chest piece for now. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Good call tinivuel86!

The only reason that I have RF in a chest is so that people know it's the 6-link skill. I should clarify since I also say staves work well. You can have RF in ANY 6-link you like (Elder helmet too). I'll find a way to clarify that without being too wordy for 3.13. Thanks for pointing it out!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hello Everyone,

The magic change was Flame Wall instead of Scorching Ray.

With the ~400k burning damage from the Flame Wall it works to kill high-end bosses.

Now I am happy and the long jurney is over.

Thanks for all the support and help. I am looking forward to jump in new variations of this build in future.

You made hunger for more RF based builds, at least for me. Maybe I'll become an RF expert after all in future ;)
"
moardin25 wrote:
Spoiler
Hello Everyone,

With the ~400k burning damage from the Flame Wall it works to kill high-end bosses.

Thanks for all the support and help. I am looking forward to jump in new variations of this build in future.

You made hunger for more RF based builds, at least for me. Maybe I'll become an RF expert after all in future ;)
Cool moardin25!

I'm glad you found the perfect fit and that you had a great time! RF is awesome. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
moardin25 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Hello everyone,

I also added Flame Wall to my build! But to not downgrade to a 5-link RF I had to get a better helmet with essence crafted 30% more elemental damage. So this is what I'm using now

This way I kept all the golem buffs in body armor and by the way Flame Wall is also getting the crafted +1 level. So now both RF and Flame Wall are upped to level 26 with Empower. I was considering to keep Inspiration Support which while not as strong as Empower or Efficacy lowers mana cost, but I was just forgetting to cast Flame Wall frequently enough to keep Inspiration charges. But I really recommend Flame Wall as a boss killer. Maybe the range is little short so it has to be cast from close, but it gives a break from being close to the boss the whole time anyway.
I tried to calculate the Shaper damage using PoB, but I don't know if this is correct. Possible to have almost 1.7M for FW secondary buff? 1M for RF and 3.2M for Vaal RF? Without flasks? Does Vaal RF damage actually stack with regular RF if the mob is in the inner circle?
But since I prefer to have only one active button I dropped Infernal Cry, just too many buttons. So do you think these gems should be the best option?

Would Culling Strike support work better here? Any other utility recommendations for the Holy Relic?
"
Maniollo6 wrote:
Spoiler
Hello everyone,

I also added Flame Wall to my build! But to not downgrade to a 5-link RF I had to get a better helmet with essence crafted 30% more elemental damage. So this is what I'm using now

This way I kept all the golem buffs in body armor and by the way Flame Wall is also getting the crafted +1 level. So now both RF and Flame Wall are upped to level 26 with Empower. I was considering to keep Inspiration Support which while not as strong as Empower or Efficacy lowers mana cost, but I was just forgetting to cast Flame Wall frequently enough to keep Inspiration charges. But I really recommend Flame Wall as a boss killer. Maybe the range is little short so it has to be cast from close, but it gives a break from being close to the boss the whole time anyway.
I tried to calculate the Shaper damage using PoB, but I don't know if this is correct. Possible to have almost 1.7M for FW secondary buff? 1M for RF and 3.2M for Vaal RF? Without flasks? Does Vaal RF damage actually stack with regular RF if the mob is in the inner circle?
But since I prefer to have only one active button I dropped Infernal Cry, just too many buttons. So do you think these gems should be the best option?

Would Culling Strike support work better here? Any other utility recommendations for the Holy Relic?
Nice Maniollo6! Good post!

Regarding Holy Relic, I'd use it more as support that damage so something like Culling is nice.

Annnnnd

Hi Wrecker ! Do you think your build would be OK with the upcoming Endless Delve event? Would your 3.11 Chieftain version be more suitable ? Your RF looks amazing, but the event prevents you from using the bench, and limits access to a lot of other stuff...
I don't want to go really deep, just be able to have fun during the event.
Last edited by redhelling22 on Dec 2, 2020, 3:59:48 PM
"
redhelling22 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker ! Do you think your build would be OK with the upcoming Endless Delve event? Would your 3.11 Chieftain version be more suitable ? Your RF looks amazing, but the event prevents you from using the bench, and limits access to a lot of other stuff...
I don't want to go really deep, just be able to have fun during the event.
Hi redhelling22!

I think it'll do a good job. Delve can be tricky but as long as you keep moving, and can sustain RF, it's an awesome setup to get going. I changed my personal build of this guide to Cyclone-Fortify-Infused Channelling-Life on Hit (and that replaced Enduring Cry and Immortal Call). I love Delving with this build using that setup for sure.

Good luck in the event and ask whatever you like if you feel like it.

Annnnnd

Just wanted to say thanks and share my experience with this build.

To be entirely honest, I wasn't looking to play RF in it's traditional sense, which is really why the massive flexibility of this build was so key for me.

Ever since they reworked slayer leech I've been looking for a build that could effectively replace this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2013175

It was one of my most favorite builds ever and the screen wide obliteration pops are so satisfying. Best of all they scale with monster health so your only limiting factor is your ability to survive.

Despite having pretty limited defensive options built into this build, it really does a good job staying alive between the Golems and the Scorching Ray totem I'm using. It also does a really good job killing bosses.

Check my profile character "LikeABurninRingOfFire" for my build. It's more or less the same tree but I've skipped most fire damage nodes in favor of general area damage since it scales the obliteration wand explosions AND RF.

Since the build is so gear independent, I also run Hidden Potential which again gives a massive boost to global damage values.

The clear speed on this build is unlike anything else IMO. You can basically just run full speed through most maps and your explosions typically clear your entire screen. The more enemies on the screen, the faster you clear.

Some more defensive options would go a long way, but I don't see how to fit it on the skill tree or the gear really. Just being nimble with your movement skills is good enough for now.
Hi Wrecker or anybody who can advise,

I have a question not directly related to the build but more to do with the re-gen I get while in a map with mods.

So I was doing the map below with RF on and my life keeps dropping but I couldn't tell why.

I factored the -8 max resistance in POB and my life re-gen looks positive but yet but life kept depleting and I can't run the map.

I posted in gameplay forum but not sure if I'll get a reply on this so trying my luck here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info