Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

WoD, thank you for another great and fun build :) Let's see what 3.13 brings us!
Wow, this looks fun! I was planning on playing my own meme build bc I figured I'd learn more that way, but on the other hand everyone keeps telling me they've done that and regretted it in the past, so I'm gonna try this build for 3.13. The changes to the elementalist should make this even more stress-free to play, since the golems auto-resummon every 4 seconds (might want to have 2 earth golems up though, in case one of them dies), although we do lose quite a bit of damage bc the damage buff/golem got removed from one of the ascendancy passives.
"
tobsecret wrote:
Wow, this looks fun! I was planning on playing my own meme build bc I figured I'd learn more that way, but on the other hand everyone keeps telling me they've done that and regretted it in the past, so I'm gonna try this build for 3.13. The changes to the elementalist should make this even more stress-free to play, since the golems auto-resummon every 4 seconds (might want to have 2 earth golems up though, in case one of them dies), although we do lose quite a bit of damage bc the damage buff/golem got removed from one of the ascendancy passives.

If you want to learn the game more then this build should suit you well. It's not a fully min-maxed build where you can't touch anything, it's the opposite and you have plenty of ways to make it better or just change it to match your play style better. RF is a lazy skill, most of the time you just walk into packs and they disappear and your shift will say thank you for not needing to do attack in place all of the time ;)
"
Maniollo6 wrote:
"
tobsecret wrote:

If you want to learn the game more then this build should suit you well. It's not a fully min-maxed build where you can't touch anything, it's the opposite and you have plenty of ways to make it better or just change it to match your play style better. RF is a lazy skill, most of the time you just walk into packs and they disappear and your shift will say thank you for not needing to do attack in place all of the time ;)

Oh yeah for sure! Looking forward to it!
"
tobsecret wrote:

Bottom part is wrong, we don't lose damage, since it's golem damage. With those 2 ascendency nodes we now gain 5% damage instead. I am most likely doing this build for ssf 3.13. The only thing I am doubting about is whether to chose survivability (bastion of elements with the primal aegis buff) or Heart of destruction (60% more AoE).
either this RF or Arch/MOM ignite frostbomb w/ firewall to support DPS

"
d3viant6 wrote:
either this RF or Arch/MOM ignite frostbomb w/ firewall to support DPS

You also have a third option -> RF with flamewall (I assuming firewall is flamewall)
The 3.13 Guide is good to go! Thanks for your patience and fantasticness! Have fun in the amazing 3.13! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009545

And thank you everyone for the message and encouragement! I hope you enjoy the new build! You're all amazing :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Great guide dude! Planning to league start with this for 3.13. I have my PoB all figured out, but wanted to ask your opinion. Do you think it's worth taking Bastion of Elements for the ele reflect immunity/Super Tank aegis ability or go with Heart of Destruction for big dmg and AOE?

A part of me wants to take the extra tankyness because I just love not dying but another part of me says that it's a noob trab and the big dmg is really the way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info