[3.12] Hexblast IGNITE Trickster | Laser from the Sky, Chaos Ignites! | Hybrid or CI.

it actually feels great to level with right after you get it at level 28, and don't seem that weak
The pastebin doesn't work for me says it's the wrong version. i've updated to the latest version, is the pastebin an old version of path of building?
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
Xentriques wrote:
So, I see people already mapping. Finding it very hard to level with ED / Contagion. Most bosses are killing me. Any better idea of leveling up?

ED/cont. is some of the easiest leveling in the game...

you literally clear screens in 2 button presses

Hmm, well no idea what i'm doing wrong. I'm dying left and right using it
well your characters are hidden so not much anyone can do to help
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

unhidden now
"
Xentriques wrote:
So, I see people already mapping. Finding it very hard to level with ED / Contagion. Most bosses are killing me. Any better idea of leveling up?

try blazing salvo with prolif and flamewall. makes full use of the elemental and dot nodes you pick on the skill tree (just ignore the curse cluster for leveling), does decent damage, and uses the same support gems.
IGN: Khilia / Haakkuu
"
Qvintvs wrote:
"
Xentriques wrote:

try blazing salvo with prolif and flamewall. makes full use of the elemental and dot nodes you pick on the skill tree (just ignore the curse cluster for leveling), does decent damage, and uses the same support gems.

Where do you get salvo at?
I made the swap to hex black & flammability. I dont think the OP skill tree for 45 makes sense in that you cant have all those passives at 45. im 47 and still 11 points away from whats being called the lvl 45 skill tree.

with that said, it plays fine. Higher HP enemies are taking longer to kill than id like but i also have shit gear and only lvl47. What i don't know is your supposed to repeatedly cast hex blast or just do it once and move on. i cant tell if one way is working better than the other
"
Xentriques wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

unhidden now

It looks like your Essence Drain is only on a 2-link... that would be the problem.

I started using Hexblast with ignite around level 35-ish, in a 4-link with Ele Prolif (before I got ignite prolif) just because I don't like ED/C that much.

Also, fixed the leveling trees slightly, as someone pointed out the passive count was off
I'm really curious how this will play out with doomsday. It seems like having to wait a second for doom stacks seems like it could get really dangerous in red maps vs speccing for doom generation and just waiting for some stacks to build.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info