Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

why not buff some of the less appealing exiles? Im fine with nerfs its what makes me want to chose something else instead of finding one build and sticking with it. But please, give me a reason to play a different exile. My standard is all necros and shadows and marauder.... thanks for the great game.
"
bodierox wrote:
Lol the same complaints on EVERY SINGLE GAME IN EXISTENCE...

"omg more balance changes?"
"omg they nerfed the build that could do everything while I sleep?"
"omg, this isn't D3 where you get a free setup of items just for having someone level you to max level?"

Smh...
Always complaints, never thanks.

Sometimes I wonder why devs put up with the current generation of gamers. If this is all I heard all the time I wouldnt want to make anything for anyone.

@GGG

Looks nice! Cant wait to pull off some heists!

You don't get it do you? Games are supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable. Nerfs are the opposite. It's also a time investment for some of us - not everyone can play endlessly and then just restart whenever a new league begins.

Honestly you need a very high tolerance for frustration if you want to beat this game, it is really not easy in the current state, this is just a fact. Even the top players die from time to time in hardcore because all the one-shot mechanics and lack of 100% reliable defenses.

What makes this game interesting is the diversity and complexity of the skill tree and the gems, but the constant balance changes kind of ruin it for me. There has to be some reliability for planning. The way the game is designed, there will be always ways to beat it severely. This should be intentional - gamers who play RPGs usually want to beat the game and not run against wall after wall.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Dan1986 on Sep 15, 2020, 6:49:09 PM
So, basically nerf everything that people like because they figured out a better way to do things than the developers and boost things people don't like because the developers do like them and want everyone to do things their way?
"
Dan1986 wrote:

You don't get it do you? Games are supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable. Nerfs are the opposite. It's also a time investment for some of us - not everyone can play endlessly and then just restart whenever a new league begins.

Honestly you need a very high tolerance for frustration if you want to beat this game, it is really not easy in the current state, this is just a fact. Even the top players die from time to time in hardcore because all the one-shot mechanics and lack of 100% reliable defenses.

What makes this game interesting is the diversity and complexity of the skill tree and the gems, but the constant balance changes kind of ruin it for me. There has to be some reliability for planning. The way the game is designed, there will be always ways to beat it severely. This should be intentional - gamers who play RPGs usually want to beat the game and not run against wall after wall.

This.

Don't worry though, BG3 comes out end of the month. The end of playing a game that can be fun or be stupidly frustrating and make me ragelog.
Not everyone has op gear from harvest some people dont play leagues now you are nerfing game again wtf are you trying to do? Stop hiring brain damaged monkeys who come up with such brain dead ideas seriously you should all be fired and banned from working in the industry shame on you. If you are going to be a bunch of assholes to standard players at least remove xp loss on death or introduce like you did in start of the game 3 levels of gameplay so we can choose if we want to get punished by your broken game. Who the hell puts xp loss on death in a game anyways????
Man you all need to calm you panties down.

Path of Exile 2.0 is a year away and will change the entire game forever. have you all been keeping up with the updates on 2.0?

All I read are a bunch of school girl whiners.
Spoiler
These are god awful changes.
Nothing but nerfs.
You guys should be embarrassed with yourselfs.

Dev's actually intentionally trying to make the game bad. That's a big yikes from me dawg.
"
Dan1986 wrote:
"
bodierox wrote:
Lol the same complaints on EVERY SINGLE GAME IN EXISTENCE...

"omg more balance changes?"
"omg they nerfed the build that could do everything while I sleep?"
"omg, this isn't D3 where you get a free setup of items just for having someone level you to max level?"

Smh...
Always complaints, never thanks.

Sometimes I wonder why devs put up with the current generation of gamers. If this is all I heard all the time I wouldnt want to make anything for anyone.

@GGG

Looks nice! Cant wait to pull off some heists!

You don't get to use logic on people that makes excuses for billion dollar companies.

You will get used to it eventually with the poe community or most likely any community these days, some people love the game far too much that they blind themselves to the point that everything they do is always the correct thing and right.. others that have feedback is whining and crying.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Nephilim999 wrote:
tears crying whine blah blah blah. Who the hell puts xp loss on death in a game anyways????

really do we actually need to make a list of games that have a punishment for dying? full level restart, instant gear durability hit, ressurection cost where you get your stats nerfed for 15 minutes, the list goes on and on. at least you dont drop all your gear/inventory and have to run back to find your corpse naked. Punishment for dying goes way way back, i guess you never played arcade games where dying required you to stick another quarter into the machine if you wanted to continue.
Balancing - The Art of GGG

Keep it 100!!!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info