Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

"
auc_martin wrote:
pog
poggers have arrived, ye?
Are the nerf to assassin really needed.... There is a reason people go assassin for crit, you gutted so much crit multi that the investment vs the cost isnt worth it anymore on other ascendancies unless you invest heavily into gimmick or jewels with crit multi.........

I mean I never seen so many resolute and ele overlord build than right now....
"
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

A single crit aug or remove/add was worth 1ex each. They were very easy to farm too.

Maybe for you, I saw a single of them in all my league and I need it for my gear, and besides, that is really hard to sell stuff when the people you want to sell them always call for you when you can't stop to serve them and once you are available they have already done. And videos are in English. I can read it but not understanding when they speak with it and Youtube's automatic subtitles aren't the top and guides aren't meant for a newbie too even the simplest one assume you have played this game for years, I couldn't even understand what Caster meant until someone guided me to a 3rd party site or the whole Game don't tell you what Onslaught is, I never had to check a Wiki so much in my whole life and I was gaming when most people here weren't even born. But this aside, I can't waste 2 months out of 3 just watching videos because you need a Ph.D. to understand how to do act 1, 3 weeks to end the story mode because you got the wrong choice and you had to restart all and do everything else in a week. I'm not a fucking machine or a Korean starcraft Player just a normal human being. Most of the time I can't even get close enough to a monster to see how it look that I get killed!
So much fun running around fighting something I can't even look because otherwise, I was going to die.
Right now I dread starting Heist despite wanting the 24 challenge Cat because I fear I will never be able to get it anyway based on how bad I do with Harvest-
I still don't know how some mechanics like Methamorph, Invasion, and Harbringer even works.

Bahaha clearly you've never played Minecraft. Literally everytime I play chrome has 20 tabs open....Poe is actually not so bad. Wiki is great....get a second screen.

I like this game.

Trading isn't good, they don't want to encourage us to trade first.

Okay fine, but crafting and loot drops aren't good either.
Crafting is random as hell and you run out of alterations fast.
Loot drops, unless you're doing the chaos recipe, there's no point picking up rares.

Hopefully the heist mechanic has much better rares that drop.
"
MarshMahalo wrote:
"
Nassko wrote:
So you're nerfing all my defensive builds in one patch? You're crazy or what? You don't like huge damege, now you don't like any defence. The only thing you want is players to die all the time. Not sure i'm continuing with this sh*tty game...

People complete all the content just fine without Offerings, Divine Flesh, Glancing Blows or Enduring Cry...

eom

On softcore... how many on hardcore that are not 10k Es builds do it? A handful of 100ex builds maybe?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Bahaha clearly you've never played Minecraft. Literally everytime I play chrome has 20 tabs open....Poe is actually not so bad. Wiki is great....get a second screen.

Just because Minecraft is shit doesn't make my point moot.
"

I still don't know how some mechanics like Methamorph, Invasion, and Harbringer even works.

If you arent able to find informations on that by yourself then you could try to google google.

The complexity is exactly what makes poe special and loved by the community. If you are willing to invest you will be rewarded. Please stop crying now sir. Ty.
Last edited by Latscho on Sep 15, 2020, 6:53:48 AM
"
"

ok
first time im gonna skip next league
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE i dont care about new league, i dont want to play slot machine dumb game anymore (after so fun deterministic crafting) first time in my life i have 0 ZERO excitment about new league...

okay, player BlackBlackRainbow
im putting your profile to bookmarks page of my browser and i will observe your league achievements count from time to time
if you will have 1+ achievements that will mean you havent skipped the league and you will be considered as a windbag and the person whos not responsible for his words and everyone will know it

what are you making all these threats lol
[Removed by Support] i can play any time if want later. i wrote what im thinking or and what im going to do but it doesnt mean that im prohibited to play
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
"

ok
first time im gonna skip next league
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE i dont care about new league, i dont want to play slot machine dumb game anymore (after so fun deterministic crafting) first time in my life i have 0 ZERO excitment about new league...

okay, player BlackBlackRainbow
im putting your profile to bookmarks page of my browser and i will observe your league achievements count from time to time
if you will have 1+ achievements that will mean you havent skipped the league and you will be considered as a windbag and the person whos not responsible for his words and everyone will know it

LOL theres a bunch of people here that "quit" many leagues ago that still play every league. whine at every patch note and complain about nerfs every league end and say they're quitting yet again. then you'll see them complaining 2 weeks after league launch with new league supporter badges under their name as well.

lol a lot of players have left lol and this dead league is pretty much showed everything

now you can lol further you lol
ggg being ass yet again..

you guys just wont let people have fun. so what that lot of players use one and same build. why bcs every single person goes after for perfection, they tune and min max it to the maximum. but here comes ggg and ruins hard work.
seriusly ggg stop it already. ballance my ass.
fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info